Quote Originally Posted by Jimmytee View Post
I have been pretty happy with the output of the MVX amp. It pumps out a healthy amount of juice and has been doing so for over 2 years now. It's been powering the Polks which are 2.7 nominal impedance and the JL Audio Sub. Just was trying to remember what Robert was pushing the Hertz with. Contemplating making a change to the Hertz , but they are 4 ohm. Believe I should be just fine though. Contemplated running the NVX bridged to the Hertz and a different amp for the sub, but that would probably not be needed.

For some reason I was thinking that someone had been able to fit the 6.5 Hertz speakers in. I have the Polk 6.5" component speakers but the magnets on the woofers have Neodymium magnets so there is more room for them.
Thanks, I know which amp he is using , but that amp can be used in different configurations. I was trying to remember what configuration. I am pretty sure he was running the woofers and tweeters separately. I am toying with changing speakers to the Hertz. The Audison does look impressive. Don't think I'm there yet. If I was using the stock head unit, it might be different.
No I asked how much RMS wattage he was running to the speakers...
Lol. What, What, and How Much.
You're killing me!
You win!

Cheers,
Steve

I need to go check on my headlamp moisture levels...