Being from NASCAR country, I'll just say this...if you ain't scrapin', you ain't ridin'! You'll probably find that the pegs touch down fairly early on this bike. If you ride agressively and want to preserve your pegs, you could consider titanium pucks for the underside (check out Pepsx Products). It makes for a nice "light show". Some belly pans will touch next but the Macgyver BP, at least in my case, mounts in tighter and avoids contact. The protective side guards just up from the belly pan have grounded a few times as well about the same time as my Rush exhaust. And, just after that, the crash bars . I rarely scrape past the footpegs however unless I'm riding with faster riders like Big Dawg and friends in those awesome Western Carolina twisties. Anyway, if you're really concerned about scraping, you can dial up the rear suspension and upgrade to better forks like Traxxion Dynamics which will help too. After that, you can consider an extended rear shock clevis to further add clearance. Beyond all that, you just have to settle, AFAIK.