Exhaust Slip-Ons Poll, What Is Current On Your F6B. - Page 27

View Poll Results: What Slip-ons are on your F6B?

Voters
525. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cobra

85 16.19%
  • Vance & Hines

24 4.57%
  • Rush

38 7.24%
  • Bassani

11 2.10%
  • Torque Master

16 3.05%
  • Stock

326 62.10%
  • other (do tell)

24 4.57%
  • with Torque Loops

15 2.86%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Exhaust Slip-Ons Poll, What Is Current On Your F6B.

Exhaust

I'm new to the F6B but I'm in love. I bought a new 2015 one week before back surgery . I came off a VTX 1800 that I had installed cobra angled slashcuts. Loved the bike and the sound but they were getting louder as time went on and I noticed I was getting annoyed on longer rides. Right now I'm very happy with the sound of the stock exhaust and will spend the money on the things I need. Only one ride but it was nice to get away from the V twin sound and hear myself think.Now if I can get healedup and back on it !

+1 for torque loopz

Quote Originally Posted by rickw View Post
    Add the Torq Loopz to go along with the Rush Exhaust or any other after market mufflers. The sound difference is amazing.
    I just put together a video which lets you hear the sound with the Torq Loopz installed.

<br>
    pain to get sealed right - but worth the effort.
    Be Careful What YOU Wish For

Two Brothers Slip Ons

After listening to a bunch of videos and other's bikes. I decided with and installed the Two Brothers Slip Ons a couple of weeks ago and although they are kind of pricey, I'm very happy with the results. Top notch construction and ease of installation are a big plus but the quality of the sound did it for me. They give my F6B a very high quality sound reminiscent of an old school Porsche 911 with an aftermarket exhaust. A very nice burble during idle, a pleasant low melodic rumble while cruising along with a sharp authoritative bark when I crack the throttle open. This is my third Two Bros exhaust in as many bikes. I have always been satisfied with their products.
    William A.

"Love is the feeling you get when you like something as much as your motorcycle"

~Hunter S. Thompson

I also installed the TBRs this weekend. I don't have any real ride time on them yet though. Build quality and looks are top notch though.
    2013 F6B ---Nimitz Class Battle Sofa

change vote?

It would be nice to change your vote. I would be willing that a lot of those "stock" votes no longer apply.....like mine
    2013 F6B ---Nimitz Class Battle Sofa

we can lock this thread and start a new one.....

Just ordered the TBR.

3 weeks ago I had a cager cut me off and I went down. I've got $3000 damage to the bike, and a broken leg.
    So, after growing up in a Harley family, none of whom have ever been "not noticed", I decided maybe it's time to make myself heard....literally. I just ordered the TBR Comp-S, because I love how they sound. I'm also getting a GoPro, because the a-hole drove off, and nobody got the plates.

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    we can lock this thread and start a new one.....
    That's not a bad idea. Maybe include a link to the "old" results, so we can easily compare to the "new" results.
    Albuquerque, NM

rudymsmith

Installed Cobra 6 two 6 with Torque Loopz

no drone - did the adaptive reset - all good.

Vance and Hines Monsters

Just installed a set of V&H Monster slip ons. I had drilled my stock mufflers and the drone was horrendous. These have a mellow sound, not too loud but sound good. I found these used, probably wouldn't have spent that much for new ones though. The good thing is, I haven't noticed any drone so that saves me $300 for Torque Loopz plus a headache for the install.