Quote Originally Posted by XKnight View Post
Congrats on getting your old F6B back again. Probably not a common occurrence, but it speaks volumes about how great a bike the F6B is.

I have tinnitus in my left ear, mainly caused from years of riding loud Harleys and not wearing any ear protection. I started wearing ear plugs a few years back, but it got to the point that all the noise from my Harley was just getting uncomfortable after any length of riding. My last Harley Heritage still had the stock pipes which aren't very loud, but between the pipes, the motor and the wind noise it was still too much for me. The full fairing on the F6B combined with a tall windshield makes all the difference in the world. Sucks getting older, but I'm glad to be riding the F6B. The power and handling alone are leaps and bounds above any Harley I've owned and I'm having more fun on two wheels now.
If you are a vet and in the VA system they will provide you with a set of hearing aids free. I received a VA disability for tinnitus and that entitles me to a healthy property tax break in Indiana this is not available in all states.