KURY ERGO II PEGS LEAD TO SORE TAILBONE

Thread: KURY ERGO II PEGS LEAD TO SORE TAILBONE

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

This might work

Sounds like you need to adjust the pegs. They can be a bit tricky to get them "just right." It's not a one size fits all deal.
    I've had a bad back for 30+ years. PT's & Dr.'s tell me to keep my knees slightly above my hips when sitting, driving or riding. I suggest you start there. Remember angle of your feet / toes is also very important. I ride with my toes in a relaxed & a natural position, not pointing up too much or forward / down.
    Also remember to change position back & forth between the two sets of pegs. At a safe speed, you can also stand up on the pegs for a few seconds, like on a dirt bike. You get some air in your jeans & cools your butt. Give the above a try, might work.

Obviously what works for some does not for others....I guess that is why the good Lord made us all different sizes and shapes...I have had 3 different types/sets of rider pegs on my last 3 bikes...I have never been able to ride using them for very long no matter how I adjusted them..The two bikes I had with floorboards worked the best on longer rides, but now as I get older, and my knees get a little tired, I just hang my legs down from the seat for a few minutes and then go back to the stock pegs on the F6B..Good luck and I hope you find a solution.....Back issues "suck", I speak from experience....Ride safe