A fleeting thought

Thread: A fleeting thought

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyGLVTX View Post
    Really really soon!!!
    Paso Robles is a great place to base out of, spent 3 nights at a Best Western last October and really enjoyed the riding, food, wine, etc. Was on a 19 day, 8000 mile cross country trip.

Quote Originally Posted by flyboy View Post
    Paso Robles is a great place to base out of, spent 3 nights at a Best Western last October and really enjoyed the riding, food, wine, etc. Was on a 19 day, 8000 mile cross country trip.
    Yeah really great weather here. I go for a ride every Christmas day just because I can I'm 35 minutes from the beach on some really great motorcycle roads. big Larry is the one that's really spoilt he's like a mile from the beach
    A biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a moving car window.

Yeah really great weather here. I go for a ride every Christmas day just because I can I'm 35 minutes from the beach on some really great motorcycle roads. big Larry is the one that's really spoilt he's like a mile from the beach
    Hi Kenny,
    Yep, about a mile from the beach and one block from Hwy 1 for runs up the coast to Big Sur, one of the best rides on the left coast.

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

You guys are in a beautiful place to live and ride.I spent four great years in the San Luis and Los Osos as I went to school there at Cal Poly.