Walcrow-- A dollar to a donut says you're exactly right about the CT on the rear adding some comfort for a low investment. I imagine, at some point, I'll give that a try. It makes me slightly nervous at this point still owing as much as I do on the bike considering insurance may have something to say about it if something goes wrong. Also, it's not like any of the Indians had car tires on them, so I'd really like to at least figure this out, if not outright fix the issue.

Ths61, I'll have to check tire pressures to see if they've drifted from the stock settings. I haven't checked in a couple of rides. I was considering the monotubes for fork replacements, but I still haven't heard too many people talking about there being a big improvement in plushness, which is what I'm really looking for. Most people I've heard that mention those or the Traxxion upgrades talk about losing the steering wobble, and a general sense of a taut locked-in suspension after the upgrade, but that is flat out not what I'm looking for. Those Indians today SOAKED up the road imperfections, and if it's not a fixable issue on the B, then I'd at least like to identify why that's the case. I doubt this is all that complicated. It's just difficult to pin down because of the first person nature of the experience.

Jason