Kuryakan ergo lll or Mick o pegs

Thread: Kuryakan ergo lll or Mick o pegs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I have the ergo III highway pegs. I really like them. The only spring a couple inches. I'm 6'2". I can rest my boots on them and I have a bend in my knee or I can put my heels on them and my legs are straight out. No experience with mick o pegs.

I like my Ergo IIIs. Have never rode with the Mic-O-Pegs. Don't really care for their looks and want more than the cylindrical pegs that I've always seen them with.
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmytee View Post
    I like my Ergo IIIs. Have never rode with the Mic-O-Pegs. Don't really care for their looks and want more than the cylindrical pegs that I've always seen them with.
    I have to agree that they are ugly as sin but I am one who goes for function over style. That being said , it sounds as if the ergo lll may suit me fine. I had ergo ll on my wing and wanted them down one notch from horizontal but couldn't because the would drag too much. I might just bite the bullet and order them.
    Thanks

Cool

I have had both and prefer the Mic-o-pegs... feels like you're sitting in your lazy boy !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IELcQCrr5I&t=149s
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com