Aerostich Roadcrafter Two Piece Suit
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aerostich Roadcrafter Two Piece Suit

Aerostich Roadcrafter Two Piece Suit

Put on order yesterday, 10 weeks out.

LOOOOOVE my Roadcrafter! You won’t regret it...
    Still Wingman after the site crash!

Quote Originally Posted by Wingman View Post
    LOOOOOVE my Roadcrafter! You won’t regret it...
    A guy I work with has worn a two piece set for years and highly recommended them. Since I transitioned from a V-Twin I thought I would also go from leathers to textile. Everything I have read leads me to believe it should be a good upgrade.

Saved by my Roadcrafter

I've had my 2 piece Roadcrafter suit for a long time. I crashed while wearing it and it did its job and I had no road rash, just some bruises. Aerostich repaired it and I still use it often.

I have an Aerostich Transit suit on order. I have the jacket but the pants have been on back order for 6 months which is bad since I paid for them up front. I live an easy ride from Duluth so I go right to the factory to purchase. In doing this they give you a ten percent discount off retail. These clothes are expensive so anything helps.

I have way to many of their products but this is a testimonial to their function and durability.

Put on order yesterday, 10 weeks out.
    Roadcrafter one and two piece riding suits show up on eBay quite often. If you're willing to wait your size is bound to show up sooner or later. I suppose it's too late now, you sent them a check, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Yeahoo Whoyah View Post
    Roadcrafter one and two piece riding suits show up on eBay quite often. If you're willing to wait your size is bound to show up sooner or later. I suppose it's too late now, you sent them a check, right?
    That is good to know, thanks. I don’t pay until it ships, it will be leathers until then.

This thread reminded me to check the born on date of my 2-pc Roadcrafter. 11/8/1993. Still wear it, but I mostly just wear the jacket during the summer months.

I was at the factory store in Duluth and tried on their samples for size. They had the jacket in stock, which I took with me, but the pants were out of stock and they won't sell the samples. I paid for the whole suit up front to get the 10% discount. The purchase was in December 2012 and no sign of the pants. I can see on their website that the pants are still out of stock. I'll be calling them soon to follow up.

Quote Originally Posted by gray rider View Post
    I was at the factory store in Duluth and tried on their samples for size. They had the jacket in stock, which I took with me, but the pants were out of stock and they won't sell the samples. I paid for the whole suit up front to get the 10% discount. The purchase was in December 2012 and no sign of the pants. I can see on their website that the pants are still out of stock. I'll be calling them soon to follow up.
    3500 mile round trip for me, would love to go straight to the factory and pick them up but for now I must depend upon mail service.

Pouring down rain

Rode into work this morning and it was flat pouring down rain, thunder and lightning to add to the ambiance. The Roadcrafter two piece was awesome, I arrived warm and dry and look forward to extending my riding season here in the Willamette Valley.