Is anybody going to Sturgis?

Thread: Is anybody going to Sturgis?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Went last year and stayed in Deadwood...Had a great time and got lots of compliments from Harley riders..I have a Dyna Wide Glide but prefer my F6B on the long rides...Heading there again this weekend but will hit Glacier Nat'l Park first for a few days..Rolling out to Sturgis after that..So there will be another Honda there..
    a1scoot

I will be there. Heading out on the 1st, and back on the 8th. Staying in Nemo, about 10 miles south of Sturgis. Not sure I will even go into the city of Sturgis. Was thru there a month ago. It actually looked like a regular town, then. Not gonna be that way, for the next 3 weeks! Get out early in the morning, for the best riding. All the pirates are sleeping off their booze heads! And it gets hot, later in the day!

One thing to remember is that you can get any kind of weather out their, 1st time for me I froze a number of nights and I am not a freeze baby, been so hot that w/in ten minutes of camp it felt like cotton balls in my mouth and people have been bloodied and more from hail. Be prepared.
    SOUTHERN small town Wisconsin