stop light conversations - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: stop light conversations

I just tell people I only had 1/2 of a down payment so I only got 1/2 a Gold Wing.

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!

Actually I get it all the time when riding my M109R. It's low, wide, loud and fast. At first it took sometime getting use to people always asking about it, but I enjoy it now. As far as what bike people ride, I don't care what you ride, just ride and enjoy it.

My riding buddies, All Harley riders are used to being the center of attention. Now that I'm riding the F6B it no longer happens for them. Its always people giving me the third degree asking how many cylinders, cu inches, cc, who makes etc. Telling me how cool it is etc. etc. Lol...Dickie

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Erock1800 View Post
    Actually I get it all the time when riding my M109R. It's low, wide, loud and fast. At first it took sometime getting use to people always asking about it, but I enjoy it now. As far as what bike people ride, I don't care what you ride, just ride and enjoy it.
    Same experience with the Honda Rune

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

A friend I ride with every few months (rides an older Victory V-92) will sometimes bring along his Street Glide riding buddy. The buddies bike is totally tricked out with an extreme bucks motor, paint job, custom wheels, many many top end speakers, you name it. The bike is stunning, even among other stunning Harleys. On a recent ride we made two stops, one for gas and one for water and snacks. At both stops my F6B got a ton of attention and unending raves. Mr. Street Glide was getting visibility upset. It got to where I actually felt sorry for him. He's a good guy. The final straw was when one guy finished salivating over my bike, looked over at the SG and asked, "Is that a Harley?". More fun all the time.

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Is that a Harley?

Its true,,, The HD bagger bunch is everywhere, and they all pretty much follow the same theme,,,

Show me an old bike, don't care who makes it,,,

Show me something different,,,

I've already seen 8 million HD's ,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Scotrod View Post
    Is that a Harley?

Show me something different,,,

I've already seen 8 million HD's ,,,
    Ditto. I took this pic at AZ Bikeweek back in April. Can you see my bike? It's the one with the batwing fairing.

Attachment 3103

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Wanna know how to clear out a biker bar?
    Call the Bartender and have her announce that you accidently ran over a black Harley with your car in the parking lot.
    3/4 of 'em will rush outside to see if it was theirs,,,,

Nah, a riding buddy of mine got his first (to my knowledge) HD SG last year. 2012 Vivid Black,,,, He's tickled, but on any given day, if ya look around,,, you can see dozens more just like it.

He slapped some 14" Yaffe ape hangers on it,,, Again, he's tickled,,, I've ridden it a couple times. Nice, but not my cup "o" tea, and the bars aren't quite what I'd want either,,,

Still, we have had a LOT of fun riding together and giving each other a hard time!!!!