Rode the new 2018 today....

Thread: Rode the new 2018 today....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I had the opposite experience, Keller. I have the stock radio on the F6b, and I don't have problems with it, either. My standards are pretty moderated, though, since I'd never had a radio on a bike before the B. The radio on the new DCT that I rode was even easier to hear than the B at highway speeds. However, I always ride with ear plugs, which helps tremendously. If you don't, maybe there's a different level of background noise on the new Wing that's interfering?

Jason

Quote Originally Posted by Verismo View Post
    I had the opposite experience, Keller. I have the stock radio on the F6b, and I don't have problems with it, either. My standards are pretty moderated, though, since I'd never had a radio on a bike before the B. The radio on the new DCT that I rode was even easier to hear than the B at highway speeds. However, I always ride with ear plugs, which helps tremendously. If you don't, maybe there's a different level of background noise on the new Wing that's interfering?

Jason
    Yeah and it could be just it was not setup properly before I took off. After having Cruise man though confirm, along with the other dealer I talked to who had it out for a hundred fifty mile ride, who also complained of not being able to hear it too well, I thought I might have had something there, maybe not though.
    When the world seems to be working against you. Drop everything and go for a ride!