Torq Loopz From Value-Accessories - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Torq Loopz From Value-Accessories

I'm on the list

Just put my order in

Quote Originally Posted by faz View Post
    they no longer emission cycles in Arizona
    That's good to know. Thanks for the update.
    Regards,
    Sober Biker

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance,
    It is the illusion of knowledge."
    ~ Stephen Hawking

2016 Goldwing F6B - Yet to be named
    2013 Goldwing F6B - "Bat Bike" Traded
    2008 BMW K1200LT - "Da Couch"

We will have our first shipment in the middle of next week. They are on the way to us right now.
    Everyone who has Torq Loopz ordered right now will have them coming to them later next week.

Loops

Quote Originally Posted by rickw View Post
    We will have our first shipment in the middle of next week. They are on the way to us right now.
    Everyone who has Torq Loopz ordered right now will have them coming to them later next week.
    Ship mine first..lol

Right now everyone that ordered from our initial shipment has either got them or are on the way to them. After the orders over the weekend we only have a couple sets left, we have more coming to us.
    We took a lot better picture ourselves of the Torq Loopz shown below. Easier to see the Nickel Plating on the new picture.
    Rick

Pics.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGLRY View Post
    Mine came as bare, raw steel, so I painted mine with rattle can, hi-temp silver paint before installing.
    Attachment 19725

Attachment 19726

Attachment 19727

Attachment 19728
    Thanks for the pics they're a big help.

Received mine Friday, installed with TBR's on Saturday. Thanks, Rick! Haven't got to road test the set-up yet, but am seriously looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Elroy View Post
    Received mine Friday, installed with TBR's on Saturday. Thanks, Rick! Haven't got to road test the set-up yet, but am seriously looking forward to it.
    Would u please keep us posted on ur experience since I'm interested to know how will they work with TBR, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Delta View Post

I'm not sure where the O2 sensors are in the headers. I know on the Harley's there was concern of cross talk between them. This results in false info being sent to the ECM which in turn upsets the Volumetric Efficiency Tables and ultimately fuel values/consumption. This is where you should have the ECM/ECU remapped so the engine will run correctly and you will have the benefit of the mods you made. However, if you change the cat to make everything more free flowing, you are forgetting one piece of the puzzle. Air. Does anyone know if the air filter flows enough to take advantage of removing the cats? An engine is nothing more than an air pump, air goes in, and air comes out.

No cat means less back pressure. Again, back in the Harley world this often times robbed low end torque. With as much as these machines weigh, we can ill afford to give away.

Quote Originally Posted by rickw View Post
    We have never heard of this voiding a warranty. We have sold exhaust for years for every type bike imaginable and hear the same stories from people that do not change their exhaust. I personally have changed the exhaust on every bike I have ever owned including a Harley we own.
    The O2 sensors are still used and work properly.
    The ECM will reprogram on its own, this is not a problem. These have been installed on thousands of GL1800's since 2001.
    Bottom line is if you are interested in installing these it is great, if not then it should be of no concern.
    Rick, emissions testing and warranty is not an issue for me, my only concern is the low end torque and Engine/ECM adjustment ... how would they be affected?

Quote Originally Posted by karimfadl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta View Post

I'm not sure where the O2 sensors are in the headers. I know on the Harley's there was concern of cross talk between them. This results in false info being sent to the ECM which in turn upsets the Volumetric Efficiency Tables and ultimately fuel values/consumption. This is where you should have the ECM/ECU remapped so the engine will run correctly and you will have the benefit of the mods you made. However, if you change the cat to make everything more free flowing, you are forgetting one piece of the puzzle. Air. Does anyone know if the air filter flows enough to take advantage of removing the cats? An engine is nothing more than an air pump, air goes in, and air comes out.

No cat means less back pressure. Again, back in the Harley world this often times robbed low end torque. With as much as these machines weigh, we can ill afford to give away.
    Rick, emissions testing and warranty is not an issue for me, my only concern is the low end torque and Engine/ECM adjustment ... how would they be affected?

You will gain low end torque. Most people are pleasantly surprised at the difference. Let the bike run about 5 minutes when first starting up and you should be good. Some people do unhook the battery and then power back up.
    The bike will sound and perform better with the Torq Loopz installed. I am not just repeating what we hear, we have a set on our own F6B. I have not heard of people seeing that much of a difference if changing out to a high flow air filter like a K&N on the F6B (unless re-mapping). If it is time to change your Air Cleaner, go ahead and put the K&N in.

Making modifications on the Flat 6 seem to be very different then on Harley's or VTwins. We also have a Harley Ultra Classic, 2016 with the stock head pipes removed (cat's gone) and after market mufflers (all from Vance and Hines). The bike had to have a K&N or other high flow filter installed and had to be re-tuned. The low end torque is improved greatly, but it is way low originally compared to the F6B.