Another long day...awesome

Thread: Another long day...awesome

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JGF6B View Post
    Nice! It was a great day for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DMAGOLDRDR View Post
    A great way to spend a day !!!!
    Have either of you been to Long Trail Brewery? If up there, make it an eating stop. I believe it's right on 100. My ex brother-in-law was leading the way. He lives fairly close, in Walpole, NH. Knew a lot of inside info I'd normally ride right past. Caught some rain aftermath...very wet roads that ruined my Matte Silver shine ....
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    Have either of you been to Long Trail Brewery? If up there, make it an eating stop. I believe it's right on 100. My ex brother-in-law was leading the way. He lives fairly close, in Walpole, NH. Knew a lot of inside info I'd normally ride right past. Caught some rain aftermath...very wet roads that ruined my Matte Silver shine ....
    YOU, caught some rain?? Surprise, Surprise, Surprise!!

More detail on the menu please. Was cheesecake involved?

Kidding aside glad to hear you had a good time. Now go change the oil!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Penn View Post
    YOU, caught some rain?? Surprise, Surprise, Surprise!!

More detail on the menu please. Was cheesecake involved?

Kidding aside glad to hear you had a good time. Now go change the oil!
    Just changed it....2 weeks, 1500 miles ago. I'm going apeshit riding...I'll be crying winter before I know it. No cheesecake, no apple pie, just a nice bleu cheese burger w/everything! It was a special not on the menu. Highly recommend for an eatery.

For the record, I didn't actually get rained on...I got ridden into a wet situation! One thing I can't complain about is the weather this summer. It may rain Thursday this week, but not much else I can see. Spring was awful, but it's been made up for.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    Long Trail! LOVE THAT PLACE! Our former neighbors live right near there now, they took us there in June and it's one of my favorite places.