Heat from radiator while riding warning.......

Thread: Heat from radiator while riding warning.......

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    First off, you guy's are way tougher than me, at 111 I will be riding in the AC!!!!!!!!! Bike stays home, I am much more of a winter rider. Secondly I personally would never ever get on a bike with shorts but if that's what get's you going ok by me. I came from Harley as well and also noticed the heat, but not a deal breaker for me on the touring models. the soft tails however with the oil bag under your crotch was a real killer. Bought the wife a deluxe and her first ride she commented on how hot the damn thing was. that one didn't last long in our stable. The F6 does get hot but as stated much cooler with your knees tucked to avoid the heat.

shooter
    Rode Sunday for several hours. 100+ temps. Didn't feel a thing. Was wearing proper riding attire. You don't go to bed wearing snow boots do you?

I think it runs pretty cool compared to other bikes especial air cooled machines . My 2013 Vmax puts out more heat than my F6B .

+1..Anyone riding in shorts in any kind of weather is just asking for trouble..Engine heat, road rash, sunburn, etc, is no real fun...I have not ridden in anything over 92+ in Michigan, but the humidity here can make it feel like well over 100 degrees and no issues on my F6B with boots and jeans...My Victory Vision used to get hotter than "hades" in traffic, but the F6B for me has no problems especially with the cooling fans....