Visibility - head light black-out area

Thread: Visibility - head light black-out area

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerman View Post
    Well I see your point. I just never thought that HB's would be that overpowering during daylight hours.....more noticeable yes....but not an eye smoking irritating. Course I never stopped to walk out a couple hundred feet in front of the F6B while idling with the HB's on and assess how bright they were either. Will do that next chance I get.

In the mean time, I maintain anything I can do to minimise the chance of some cage pulling out in my lane and smoking me is good for me and good for the other fellows insurance company.

tink
    Ultimately you're probably right... I'm just irked by what seems like a multitude of idjets in my area with badly aimed lighting.

Quote Originally Posted by srt8-in-largo View Post
    Ultimately you're probably right... I'm just irked by what seems like a multitude of idjets in my area with badly aimed lighting.
    I hear you man....and I appreciate the heads up....I am half way across the country from the F6B now but will give it a stare down test with the High Beams on when I get near it again. I want to be seen but not at the cost of hindering oncoming traffic or even just being a nuisance. Just getting used to the bike....spectacular beast that it is....and am wondering now if I have underestimated the intensity of the lights.

Will check it out at the first chance and thank you for the heads up.

tink