Bluetooth Audio
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bluetooth Audio

Bluetooth Audio

All,

I am the proud owner of a 2014 F6B Deluxe, and so far I love everything about it. I took my wife out for a ride last Saturday and she was disappointed that she could not hear the stereo. I have already ordered a taller windshield which may help some, but I am thinking about adding a bluetooth transmitter so we can communicate with each other when we need to. I usually wear a half helmet and have been reluctant to buy an intercom system because I worry that it will be a waste with the half helmet. Does anyone have a good recommendation for streaming music via bluetooth and an intercom that would be worth using with a half helmet?

Thanks

Mike

Do a search...a lot of info on this subject....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

..and to the forums!
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Quote Originally Posted by mrhatch View Post
    All,

I am the proud owner of a 2014 F6B Deluxe, and so far I love everything about it. I took my wife out for a ride last Saturday and she was disappointed that she could not hear the stereo. I have already ordered a taller windshield which may help some, but I am thinking about adding a bluetooth transmitter so we can communicate with each other when we need to. I usually wear a half helmet and have been reluctant to buy an intercom system because I worry that it will be a waste with the half helmet. Does anyone have a good recommendation for streaming music via bluetooth and an intercom that would be worth using with a half helmet?

Thanks

Mike
    I use the SENA SMH-10 mainly for communications and it works well with a 1/2, 3/4 and a full face. The wife and I will not ride without them.

UCLEAR Digital Audio

Quote Originally Posted by mrhatch View Post
    All,

Thanks

Mike
    Check out "UCLEAR Digital audio - HBC200 HD force"
    I've been using this for a few years, it works great!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Stable:
    2006 Honda ST1300 (Black)
    2007 Thunder Mountain "Keystone" Chopper (Black)
    2014 HD Street Glide (Black)
    2014 Honda F6B (Black)

(previous 3 Goldwings, 2 Valkyries, 1 Road King)

Welcome aboard Mr Hatch!

Quote Originally Posted by Navvet View Post
    I use the SENA SMH-10 mainly for communications and it works well with a 1/2, 3/4 and a full face. The wife and I will not ride without them.
    I use this product also with 3/4 helmets. Works good a little expensive to me but when we take multiple day rides the wife likes to talk sometimes. As far as music I prefer my I-Pod and the bike audio system.

Does the SENA SMH-10 work well with the iPhone? You can listen to streaming music via the iPhone to the SENA can't you? Does it automatically fade out when you are getting a call? Voice recognition for making calls with iPone and Siri?

Quote Originally Posted by Mastergunny View Post
    Does the SENA SMH-10 work well with the iPhone? You can listen to streaming music via the iPhone to the SENA can't you? Does it automatically fade out when you are getting a call? Voice recognition for making calls with iPone and Siri?
    Yes the music goes off when you get a call. The calls on mine are crystal clear. The first time I got a call it was from my son who rides also. He could not believe I was riding the bike.
    I was on the Wing behind the big windshield. The speakers do not have much bass. The music is loud and clear but I still perfer the bikes audio. I haven't used Siri so I don't know. I don't make calls, I just like the fact that my kids and grandkids can contact me if there is a problem. The intercom works great to. You just push a button on the side of your helmet and the music goes off. It is also easy to adjust the volume even with gloves on. Still it cost alot and I hardly ever ride with it. My wife and I rode cross country last summer and it worked great. The one thing I dont like is the mics, they seem cheap. I have not had a problem but if I used them alot I bet they would need to be replaced every so often.