Daytona Bike Week .... If you have never been - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Daytona Bike Week .... If you have never been

Daytona

Hey count me in if the dates are 3/12 to 3/16 I can trailer my bike to ??? anybody's
    house and ride in with you guys. Just let me know the dates and I'll make reservations
    for hotels. Can't wait to meet you guys. This forum is another reason I love my bike..

Quote Originally Posted by Kawi69 View Post
    Hey count me in if the dates are 3/12 to 3/16 I can trailer my bike

Sorry sir this is bike week not trailer week

Yeah I know but...when your from "The Great North East" there's
    going to be SNOW!!!!!!!! I'm to old to ride in SNOW

Here is a deal for you. Trailer that bike to Savannah,GA then ride down the rest of the way with us or on your own! It's only 230 miles from Savannah to Daytona. I have a secure gated parking area that you can leave your truck and trailer if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by hondabikepro View Post
    good luck with that, i have a track set up at the tacoma store and have ben riding all day, but the left side of my tires are starting to wear out!! what should i do??? dale
    Throttle Lock and a dyno machine?

WIMP ! Come on, Man ! You know others are thinking it too, so don't blame me just because I said it.

I will be there, and I will be riding my bike from the Seattle, WA. area...to Florida. You can do the same...darn it.

Okay, okay...just where in the Great Northeast do you live? We will need to check weather reports on your area, before you trailer it down.

I can tell you that members of the IBA would never get caught alive trailering a bike to an event...for fear of embarrassment.

Oh, I almost forgot...have a Happy Thanksgiving

I didn't know it was going to be like this LMFAO hahahahahaha
    I live in NH I don't like SNOW!!!!!!! I'll ride in down pours
    but I wont ride in Snow... Call me a wimp or lazy I can Take it I have
    broad shoulders

Hey Miles I hope you & yours have a Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all the F6B forum members and

their family and friends God Bless

I didn't know it was going to be like this LMFAO hahahahahaha
    I live in NH I don't like SNOW!!!!!!! I'll ride in down pours
    but I wont ride in Snow... Call me a wimp or lazy I can Take it I have
    broad shoulders

Now...that you have changed your info, and show us that you live in Rochester, NH....I know that Rochester is slightly north of Concord, and over on the NH and Maine border. Even though you are close enough to the Maine coast, to have some benefit from the warmth of the Atlantic ocean, I gotta give ya creds that the mountains between NH and Maine, in that area, can collect a lot of snow, so.................I will ride from Seattle over to your house...collect you and your bike...and I will plow the road with my bike, so that you have good tire tracks to follow in, so you can make it to Florida safe and sound.

Seriously, I get what you are saying. You get a lot more snow and cold weather than we do here on the better coast. At that time of year, I really only have one area to worry about, and if there is no snow in far southern Oregon, then I can get over the border to California, and ride all the way down Calif to the southern part, then head east...until I smell the Atlantic, and see blue-haired old ladies, then I know I am in Florida. But you...have a lot more weather to worry about, so...I am going to lay off the kidding about trailering the bike, because I would rather see you in FL., than to have you stay home because of my razzing.

Years ago, when I lived in South Lake Tahoe, I used to host a ride that guaranteed the riders at least 50 miles in the "falling" snow. We simply rode "around" Lake Tahoe. Yeah...people dropped their bikes, but we weren't going that fast. Riding in snow is not bad, especially if it is fresh snow. That is decent traction. The problem is the compact snow and ice underneath the new snow. cold-snow

Hey Miles its OK I can't wait to meet you. Big Dawg we'll see how the weather is.
    Thank you for your offer I should be able to get to your house I do have GPS haha
    hahahahaha . 1st round of drinks is on me!!!!!