Quote Originally Posted by Verismo View Post
Lol, it's a fine bike indeed, but since you didn't really address much less refute any of the facts I listed and find persuasive, I think I'll continue following the evidence rather than take your word for it.

Didn't you say something about not liking dogma... Besides the B, there's another thing we have in common.

Jason
When you present data i.e. a permanent rise in minimum sea levels as a result of warming of the earth and melting of the ice caps (instead of lowering because of larger masses of ice) or permanent rise in ambient temperatures or whatever wacky predictions you were spoon-fed, which have been proven wrong over and over again, instead of a pseudo-science lesson then we'll have a discussion. You really should try the cafe racer forum to peddle this hogwash as I believe the hipster obssession with those bikes are still a thing and they'll eat this "calamity-du-jour" up lox, scone and barrel. And in honor of the great Donald J. Trump relaxing the restrictions on coal production I'm leaving all my lights on today so that electrical plant will need more coal to generate the electricity. I want to bring awareness, turn a light on, for the environmental jack booted thugs who look to assassinate American business by false claims. Call me the Colin Kapernick of fossil fuel.