After nearly 50 years of marriage.....

Thread: After nearly 50 years of marriage.....

After nearly 50 years of marriage.....

After nearly 50 years of marriage, a couple was lying in bed one evening, when the wife felt her husband, begin to massage her in ways he hadn't in quite some time. It almost tickled as his fingers started at her neck, and then began moving down past the small of her back. He then caressed her shoulders and neck, slowly worked his hand down, stopping just over her stomach. He then proceeded to place his hand on her left inner arm, working down her side, passing gently over her buttock and down her leg to her calf. Then, he proceeded up her thigh, stopping just at the uppermost portion of her leg. He continued in the same manner on her right side, then suddenly stopped, rolled over and became silent.

As she had become quite aroused by this caressing, she asked in a loving voice, ‘Honey that was wonderful. Why did you stop?' To which he responded: 'I found the remote.'...

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

Man that is gospel, who hasn't had a panic attack when the remote is lost. Even worse when the kids are gone you can't have them stand by the TV.
    Equitare solum equitare amplius

Quote Originally Posted by BIGLRY View Post
    After nearly 50 years of marriage, a couple was lying in bed one evening, when the wife felt her husband, begin to massage her in ways he hadn't in quite some time. It almost tickled as his fingers started at her neck, and then began moving down past the small of her back. He then caressed her shoulders and neck, slowly worked his hand down, stopping just over her stomach. He then proceeded to place his hand on her left inner arm, working down her side, passing gently over her buttock and down her leg to her calf. Then, he proceeded up her thigh, stopping just at the uppermost portion of her leg. He continued in the same manner on her right side, then suddenly stopped, rolled over and became silent.

As she had become quite aroused by this caressing, she asked in a loving voice, ‘Honey that was wonderful. Why did you stop?' To which he responded: 'I found the remote.'...
    Man did you just get me a slap in the back of the head.
    Wife just read this over my shoulder and yelled you did that last night you S.O.B.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGLRY View Post

Man did you just got me a slap in the back of the head.
    Wife just read this over my shoulder and yelled you did that last night you S.O.B.

Quote Originally Posted by shortleg0521 View Post
    Man did you just got me a slap in the back of the head.
    I'd be more worried that Larry has a camera in your room...

Quote Originally Posted by 3Chief View Post
    I'd be more worried that Larry has a camera in your room...

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/