windshield, aesthetics vs function

Thread: windshield, aesthetics vs function

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I have a 19" Slipstreamer shield on mine with the adjustable vent. I am 5' 11" and really like the pocket of no turbulent air I am in. Yes the top of the windscreen is partially in my line of vision, but I have learned to adjust accordingly and it has paid off greatly.

Quote Originally Posted by gfnk106 View Post
    I have a 19" Slipstreamer shield on mine with the adjustable vent. I am 5' 11" and really like the pocket of no turbulent air I am in. Yes the top of the windscreen is partially in my line of vision, but I have learned to adjust accordingly and it has paid off greatly.
    +1 There's no wind noise and I can have my shield completely raised on my full face helmet.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls.Ride View Post
    +1 There's no wind noise and I can have my shield completely raised on my full face helmet.
    I know. Isn't it nice!

Couple of weeks ago I went up to Lake George, then from there, over to Vermont for a 500+mi ride (over 2-days). This was the first trip I took outside of riding with the 11" MadStad on my local highway. I'm happy to report that the 11" MadStad was nothing short of performing excellent at doing its job, and I'm totally done with my search for windshields!