Honda financing
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Honda financing

Honda financing

Seeing that I am a poor white boy, I am looking for some financing. Has anyone had any experience w/honda financial, how were they to work with? My credit union will give me between 3.75 and 4,75 depending on what my credit score comes back as.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Seeing that I am a poor white boy, I am looking for some financing. Has anyone had any experience w/honda financial, how were they to work with? My credit union will give me between 3.75 and 4,75 depending on what my credit score comes back as.
    Choptop, speaking from my own personal experiences....I would go with Honda financing...100%. I have bought many new bikes (8 of them) from Honda over the past years, and even after I have paid the bike off, and years have gone by, if I ever wanted to finance another one, Hondas' records show my good payment history with them, and they have never turned me down, and always given me the best low interest rates. I think right now they are at 1.99%. Maybe that has changed. Their online bill pay is also very good, good website, and I have NO complaints about their service.

Thanks Miles.

IamBatmanF6B

Hoghly Recommend Honda Finance!

I have financed thru Honda three times now and would definitely do it again. They send you a monthly payment via mail and you have the option of paying by phone or online. I only had one issue with them and that was around 10 years ago when I bought a 400EX and financed thru Honda Finance. They said they never received my first payment and I had and still have never been late on any bill or payment. They called me and I explained I had sent the bill out. Long story short, they waived the late fee, I cancelled the check that never went thru and sent them another check.

Thanks IamBatman.

Yep, What Miles said Honda finance is A good way to go, IMO .

+1 on Honda financing.
    Frank Ferrante
    2013 F6B Black Deluxe
    2016 Moto Guzzi Eldorado

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Another 'Yes' here,,
    1.99% for 3 yrs,,,
    Payoff amount listed in every statement.

I hooked up with the Honda financing too at 1.99% and glad I did! It was a great transaction and quick and easy to do. -R

Thanks guys, will see what they offer.1.99% would be nice but not for 3 years, to much payment for my pocket book. Would rather pay 4% for 5 years threw my credit union if it comes to that.