Quote Originally Posted by Verismo View Post
It is never very long in any discussion about the health of the planet when Al Gore is brought up. I have never seen the Al Gore documentaries, and I don't care too much about unwinding other people's scams or conspiracy theories. I get my information from peer reviewed research. I've gone into detail about the facts concerning climate at length on another thread here.

I welcome a real conversation about the data and the peer reviewed research. But I just can't bring myself to care too much about Al Gore.

Jason
Failing to recognize Al Gore is analogous to being an ostrich with its head in the sand. Al Gore is the poster child of green energy. It is all about $$$ and hypocracy. Forcing money out of the masses is the way to get rich in green energy. Al Gore and Elon Musk are riding the same fraudulent gravy train. A viable product and technology will stand on its own with willing private investors. When you have to steal from the masses to create an illusion of success, that is fraud. You would think with all of his millions he scammed off of green energy, he could afford solar panels to at least give the illusion he believes in what he is hocking.