first spy pic J&K exhaust on red F6B

Thread: first spy pic J&K exhaust on red F6B

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Wow nice Larry now I have got to get down your way to hear that exhaust but really can't wait to see your review of the traxxon suspension .Big boy minds need to know-LOL.All kidding aside we are close to the same size and that suspension might be in the future for me when funds allow.So far only one retirement check and still a few years of mortgage left.By the way the helmet fits great and is working out nice.

Quote Originally Posted by edgeman55 View Post
    Wow nice Larry now I have got to get down your way to hear that exhaust but really can't wait to see your review of the traxxon suspension .Big boy minds need to know-LOL.All kidding aside we are close to the same size and that suspension might be in the future for me when funds allow.So far only one retirement check and still a few years of mortgage left.By the way the helmet fits great and is working out nice.
    Sure glad the hear the helmet is working out okay for ya, I did like it and thought it would work for me, but alas my fat face was just to big.
    I'm looking forward to the Traxxon set up and having a suspension that supports my weight an still allows me to enjoy a spirited ride when I want. I have the saddle, RDL I have the bars, Helix so the Traxxon "full Monty" is the logical next step for me. The J&K exhaust is like frosting on a good cake... ya don't have to have it to enjoy the cake, but it sure does sweeten things up.

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/