I owned a 2014 CTX 1300, and would really recommend the F6B. The CTX is a quirky bike that needed a few test riders before they released it...guess what, they only built it that one year!

Why does Honda do that?

Anyway, the CTX is considered Honda's "Technology" bike because it has LED lamps, and with the radio system...it was all blue tooth linked! I liked the CTX 1300 in many ways, the dash was nice, had a few features not found on the F6B like timers, fuel economy, etc.

That being said, the F6B is such a comfortable bike, with the large wide fairing, and the big six cylinder engine, it effortlessly goes down any road. You will find that before too long of ownership, the bike doesn't feel heavy at all. The fuel economy is only slightly less than the CTX, the throttle is not nearly as snatchy as the CTX 1300 is. You will like the F6B.

Regarding those large buttons - old school and dated...couldn't agree more. However, for scanning the radio, changing from FM to AM is EASY while you are on the road. I don't think I have ever used the rotating tuner/volume control, I always use the left handlebar controls.

But the best news? You are on a 2015...which has electronic cruise control!