Mustang seat - Just a tad pissed!
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mustang seat - Just a tad pissed!

Mustang seat - Just a tad pissed!

I placed an order with Cruisercustomizing on 3/11/14 for the Mustang seat. It was said to ship on the 25th of this month. I just called Cruisercustomizing to check on the status of the order and they now said that it is on backorder until 5/8/14. If this is going to be such a hot ticket, maybe mustang needs to hire more employees instead of just the one person that does the sewing and the one person that does the actual seat. I called mustang last week and was told that this is the reason for the backlog, only two people working on the seats. Looks like someone else will get my business . Just a tad pissed!

Just checked E-bay.3 Mustang listings for F6B.I think a few members got them thru E-bay
    Ride it like you stole it

Quote Originally Posted by F6B-RICH View Post
    Just checked E-bay.3 Mustang listings for F6B.I think a few members got them thru E-bay
    Yeah, I looked there when I got off the phone with Cruisercustomizing and called the 1-800 number listed and they said they do not have any in stock either and there on backorder until April 11th.

I would have told them to fix there listing.Fast n Free shipping get it before March 28.How is that you do not have the seat in stock
    Ride it like you stole it

Smile

April sounds better than May!

I bought mine from Ebay, got it within a week, very happy. It is a Deluxe Model. Ebay seller was easternpc, located in Maryland. Also, if you order from Ebay and something goes wrong Ebay has you protected. I buy and sell on Ebay a lot over the years and it's fine.

Upon searching one seller on Ebay currently has some in stock according to their listing:

Attachment 4794

Looks like a great price for a Deluxe seat, I think I paid about the same.

Order a Corbin seat? I'm real happy with mine.

Life is too short to wait for common parts to show up via the brown truck. Call Corbin and order the seat you like. I'm real happy with mine.

No knock on Mustang seats here. If Corbin provided poor service, I'd call Mustang. This isn't rocket science...

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    Life is too short to wait for common parts to show up via the brown truck. Call Corbin and order the seat you like. I'm real happy with mine.

No knock on Mustang seats here. If Corbin provided poor service, I'd call Mustang. This isn't rocket science...
    My dealer has corbin seats and they do look great but when I sat on one, it seemed really hard to my sensitive tush !

Get the Mustang, it's worth the wait.

Same Boat !!!

I'm a tad ticked myself ... I in fact ordered mine from Ebay ... said originally was going to be delivery of 3/18 ... well .. that was a week ago ... I called and got the OHHH ... we're soooooo soorry ... it's now looking like 4 weeks WTF!!!! It didn't take you 4 weeks to take my 500 bucks ... I have no real complaints being that I'm in chicago and I'm on hold for mother nature however I did explain to the lady ... they need to adjust their ad to say seats made by the order.

Quote Originally Posted by jakec View Post
    Get the Mustang, it's worth the wait.
    No, unfortunally it's a principle thing. If he see's that his product is in demand and that there is a HUGH backlog on it, he should hire extra help to meet the demand. My only guess is that with less help, then he has more money for himself. The Steve Jobs of motorcycle seats. I just wish him well but he won't get my business.

Updated: Just ordered the Utopia backrest from Wingstuff.