Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
Aren't most of the new ride modes and adjustable suspension missing from the new Bagger Goldwing as well as some other features like the center stand ?

"... The electric windscreen is shorter on these models, and preload adjustment is manual. Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC), electric damping-adjust, center stand, and heated grips are not included. ..."

http://www.hondaprokevin.com/2018-ho...otor-show-news

I'd gladly trade the keyfob and Apple Car Play to get the heated grips and center stand back.

Is the GPS only on the tour or is it included on the bagger as well ?

If the new front suspension is as good as the Traxxion Mega Monty, that is a $3K fix right there.
Heated grips all trim levels, if you get the any of the Tour models heated seats
GPS all trim levels
TPMS all trim levels
Ride modes all trim levels
Electric windshield all trim levels. Yes the bagger is a smaller shield than the Tour models
Reverse on the DCT Bagger
Hill start assist all trim levels
There are many more features
Yes it looks like the center stand is an option on the Bagger Gold Wing as it was on my standard when I bought a brand new take off center stand for $35 I definitely would rather have the keyless start and the electronics. Plus , when/if I get to purchase one, I would lean towards the Tour version anyways.