A wet "Rolling Thunder" this year.

Thread: A wet "Rolling Thunder" this year.

A wet "Rolling Thunder" this year.

I go to Washington DC for Memorial Day to walk the Memorial sites and remember my close family members that never came home. I do not ride in the (Rolling Thunder)Parade but sure did feel bad for those that did as it was raining pretty good.

This year I also rode over to the Pentagon Memorial for the first time. I had to finally walk over to a tour group and listen in to hear the explanation of why the Memorial looks the way does. Once I understood the layout I just took a few steps back and looked over the grounds and it then all came together.

A wet ride down Saturday nite, wet walking around DC and a wet ride home yesterday.

P.S. HEY CORBIN, how about a waterproof Motorcycle Seat.
    I've spent most my money on Motorcycles and Women, the rest I just wasted.

I got absolutely soaked Sunday during the ride home from Rolling Thunder... luckily my leather vest has become half dry.... me and the old lady went yesterday to the Crownsville Veterans Cemetery for a ceremony. Then on the the ALR Post 7 for a nice lunch.

My bike had it's first real "hose batch" early this morning... can't believe the amount of road grime that was all over it. The silver matte finish sure is easy to clean though... first bike I ever had that I don' have to fret over; if it rains.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537