Election 2016 - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Election 2016

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    You know what guys , this isn't a democrat or republican problem. This is an American problem. Let's face it. There isn't that much difference between the two parties. Have you ever noticed that neither side wants higher taxes and yet we have higher taxes. No , this is an American voter problem. We need to vote their asses out and put it in some new ones. If they don't perform up to standards recall their ass. We have a the power , we just don't have the brains. Present company excluded.
    This summarizes how I see the current state of the federal government exactly. The hard part is, we have to focus long enough to allow ourselves to do the deed. We need to visualize the changes we might get with an H Ross Perot, Clayton Williams or even a Donald Trump. Hell, think of what Bill Gates, Larry Ellison or Elon Musk could do with the time in office. Given that we do the same thing all at once to congress, both sides, then I believe we'd be on track to actual debt-free profitability. Yup, a government that actually added value to our economy. These folks are out there, and would likely answer the call. Most are smart enough and well enough insulated that they'd never seek it out on their own. Hell, I wouldn't either. What I will do is what I have always done. Vote. Everybody please get out and vote.

I have always said,

I have always said we could survive Obama's presidency but I don't know if we can survive the people that put him in the first time and then elected him a second time.
    I was always proud of the fact that I knew my job and new how to do it well. what do you say about a president that doesn't know how to do his job well or otherwise.
    the man has nothing to his credit, not one piece of legislation that was worth the powder it would take to blow it to hell.
    You also have senator and House members that have been running the government for many years in office and yet they seem to have forgotten what works and what doesn't work.
    It just sad to see a great nation brought to its knees by incompetent Idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    You know what guys , this isn't a democrat or republican problem. This is an American problem. Let's face it. There isn't that much difference between the two parties. Have you ever noticed that neither side wants higher taxes and yet we have higher taxes. No , this is an American voter problem. We need to vote their asses out and put it in some new ones. If they don't perform up to standards recall their ass. We have a the power , we just don't have the brains. Present company excluded.
    BINGO!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

It's going to take something very big to change things for the good and a vote is not going to get the job done. Voting in the USA is smoke and mirrors, allowing Americans to think they have a say to their future but at the end of the day, the trillionaires (aka..Rockerfeller's) are the puppet masters and what they say...goes. People say if you don't vote, you can't complain...all media propaganda owned by the gold hoarders making us think our vote is important. Alot of lives will be lost and major sacrifices most Americans won't/can't do will be needed to put America back in check. If we did put a good moral person who truely cared about the well being of American people in the white house....he/she would have to battle conforming to the demands of the elite or die. Current system is not working. Off my rant and onto my bike.

Well there you go, another convinced the vote does not matter. Your vote does matter. Just remember the chads in Florida. Those votes mattered. Your vote does matter. When barry'o was crying on election night because he wasn't sure he had the votes for a second term, you better damn well believe your vote matters. Your vote matters.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Cool

Term limits is the answer but it will not happen , no more than the 52% who suck the teat will vote themselves out of a check.....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Term limits is the answer but it will not happen , no more than the 52% who suck the teat will vote themselves out of a check.....
    From an email I received a while back:

"...
    "A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent form of government. A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters (and politicians) discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse over loose fiscal policy, (which is) always followed by a dictatorship."

The average age of the world's greatest civilizations from the beginning of history, has been about 200 years. During those 200 years, these nations always progressed through the following sequence:

From bondage to spiritual faith;
    From spiritual faith to great courage;
    From courage to liberty;
    From liberty to abundance;
    From abundance to complacency;
    From complacency to apathy;
    From apathy to dependence;
    From dependence back into bondage."
    ..."

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    Well there you go, another convinced the vote does not matter. Your vote does matter. Just remember the chads in Florida. Those votes mattered. Your vote does matter. When barry'o was crying on election night because he wasn't sure he had the votes for a second term, you better damn well believe your vote matters. Your vote matters.
    With you, on all your comments ...hope we're not so far down a hole we can't get back on top, I think this election is maybe the last chance...even then it's going to take awhile to untangle it all. Don't be too hard on sandraggen..how'd you like to be under the thumb of Rahm Emanuel

I don't think I was too hard on him, and I hope he doesn't take it that way. The media would never spend the gobs of money counting electoral votes if your vote didn't matter. This country is not broken, limping but not broken. Weren't broken with Nixon and we weren't broken with Carter. Just limping. obama the great savior never materialized. As Rick Perry said, this country is strong enough to survive the depression, world wars....we can survive the obama presidency.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

I agree

I'm with Shooter they leave a bad taste in your mouth. I would just like to add they also stain your best blue dress.