Hope I didn't make a mistake buying F6B - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Hope I didn't make a mistake buying F6B

Quote Originally Posted by Scotrod View Post
    DAYUM!!! I'll have to bring mine over to your place so you can show me how it's done!!!

I'm a pretty slow learner, so it will probably take 10, maybe 14 times watching you do a 100% complete job before I'd catch on,,,,

I got to get to work in a hurry, I give it 2 minutes of cleaning and Im gone. My paint don't matter as much as this does....
    Attachment 7752
    ED209 says RED is faster, you have 20 seconds to comply !

Just ride it hard and wash it gentle. That's the bike i'm referring to ,not ED209s picture.........although on second thoughts........

Quote Originally Posted by rumble-b View Post
    Just ride it hard and wash it gentle. That's the bike i'm referring to ,not ED209s picture.........although on second thoughts........
    Love it!

This paint thing has been interesting.
    It made me cautious about making the purchase in the first place.
    But I really haven't noticed anything unusual about the paint on my bike (yellow deluxe) at all.
    It seemed to me that the black '04 VTX 1300C I had for ten years before the F6B showed swirl marks pretty quickly, but I haven't noticed that on the new ride so far.
    Maybe I caught a break on the off ratio catalyst thing (great informative post by toy collector).
    Or maybe it's just that it's harder for me to see swirl marks on yellow.
    But at least the off ratio catalyst hypothesis would help explain why many of us don't seem to have a paint issue at all, while others are being driven crazy by their paint jobs.