Let me introduce myself

Thread: Let me introduce myself

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I too fell for the new F6B. I will never look back that's for sure. The water cooled flat 6 , the power , the pride of having one, the indestructable overall construction design, quiet smooth linear powerband with seemless shifting along with a super controlled ride.
    My buddy who has a Road King will not stay off my F6 . I came from Harleys and Yamahas Vtwins myself (plus a couple inline 4 bikes), my buddy and all his 3 brothers are on Harleys. I think he has put as many miles on my F6 as I have .
    I always have to say "hey get away my bike .

I too have owned Harley's street glide,Electra glide,yamaha,s FJR's,Kawasaki's zx14,concours,BMW's K1200's plus 02,05 goldwings.I bought the Harley's because a lot of my friends had them and it was always easy to get up with other people to ride which made the wife happy.When my wife would get burnt out on riding I would always sell the 2 up bikes get me something I enjoyed and road the wheels off.All of the bikes I have owned have been very dependable you just stay off some of the forums and you won't be waiting for them to break.I still do race enduro's and ride my dirtbike every Wed.so that gets my rush in.I like my F6b the most so far out of all of them it is the only streetbike I have not planned on selling in Feb.because of the start of natl. enduro season,hell I am still adding accessories yesterday (belly pan).It is so smooth and enjoyable I like it as much 1 up as 2 up that is a first for me.The Harley plus other group rides are too much of a hassle now for me and the wife,we just take off and go when it hits us.My dirt riding partner has a Roadglide and we will ride with him and his wife we trade sometimes,they like there's more we like ours more.