Quote Originally Posted by edgeman55 View Post
Well just had to chime in one more time about how much I have grown to love my Madstad.Went for a 200 mile ride yesterday in temps from 35-58 degrees as temps here have been very moderate for this time of the year.I had been riding it at the lowest setting with the 15" screen but I raised it up about a inch and a half to where I just see over the top of the screen.Well that last little bit of head buffeting is nearly gone with no noise in the 3/4 helmet.It is so quiet all I hear is gear whine and a little tire growl when cornering.Plus I found myself wanting to ride at 80+ all the time which in time could cost me so I kept a eye on the speedo more often.By far the best windscreen I have ever rode behind-OK I will get off my soapbox now and wish all you winter riders a safe time out there and a Happy New Year

Knock off baker builts installed! They look decent. Wish I could figure out how to upload a pic and would show you. I will be doing a you tube review though and will post here. No instructions and hardware is different then the baker builts so had to do a lot of trial and error on install. Took about 1 1/2 hours!! taking her out tomorrow in feels like 20 degrees so should get a good feel how they will help out the old phalanges!! went out couple days ago on feels like 20 and did not get out of the neighborhood before finger tips cold. was in decent amount of cold pain in 20 minutes, no highway, and that is with the fly ignitor 2s on high!