Mustang seat suppliers/best prices - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mustang seat suppliers/best prices

I'll check it out again on Monday, but I personally called Mustang on Thursday last week and they told me turn-around time was about 3 or 4 weeks at most!!...Somebody is not being honest with customers somewhere along the line....

I just received an update notice from Value Accessories stating that my seat is now going to be delivered in 4-6 weeks instead of the 6-8.

Quote Originally Posted by CheckpointChcky View Post
    I just received an update notice from Value Accessories stating that my seat is now going to be delivered in 4-6 weeks instead of the 6-8.
    I am also on there waiting list last I knew it was 3-4 weeks and that was 2 weeks ago so hopefully I am close....
    DOD Retired Cold War, Operation Promote Liberty, Operation Enduring Freedom, Operation Iraqi Freedom Veteran. PPR (PAINt proBLEM registry) Member! Current rides: 1984 Harley Davidson FXST Softail 1340, 2013 Honda GoldWing F6B 1832, 2014 BMW R nine T 1170

Got mine from Value Accessories, they did a great job insuring a delivery to the hotel I was to stay during my holiday in Hawaii, good price and avoided hefty shipping cost to NZ by having it as a checked bag. Happy with the seat, did not yet had a long ride with it, winter here in NZ, not too cold but needing a sunny week-end to ride.

Mustang Seat for sale

Quote Originally Posted by MarcPW View Post
    Got mine from Value Accessories, they did a great job insuring a delivery to the hotel I was to stay during my holiday in Hawaii, good price and avoided hefty shipping cost to NZ by having it as a checked bag. Happy with the seat, did not yet had a long ride with it, winter here in NZ, not too cold but needing a sunny week-end to ride.
    Hey all, I am selling my Mustang Day Tripper - Tuck n Roll....too low for me....only had it a few weeks and put maybe 150 miles on it. Looking for about $390.00 shipped (depending upon where )....seat is in excellent condition. I would be shipping from Buffalo, NY. By the way....I too got the seat from Value Accessories and they are great to deal with!

Gripper

Quote Originally Posted by Gripper View Post
    Hey all, I am selling my Mustang Day Tripper - Tuck n Roll....too low for me....only had it a few weeks and put maybe 150 miles on it. Looking for about $390.00 shipped (depending upon where )....seat is in excellent condition. I would be shipping from Buffalo, NY. By the way....I too got the seat from Value Accessories and they are great to deal with!

Gripper
    I'm interested. How do we get together on this? Donnie

Mustang Seat

Quote Originally Posted by cutter View Post
    I'm interested. How do we get together on this? Donnie
    Donnie,

I PM'd you.

Gripper

mustang

For Sale? Interested

Mustang Seat

Quote Originally Posted by albryant7` View Post
    For Sale? Interested
    Sorry all....seat is sold! Thanks for your interest.

Gripper

Quote Originally Posted by Gripper View Post
    Sorry all....seat is sold! Thanks for your interest.

Gripper

Oh, man!!! Doggone it!