Thanks EC - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thanks EC

I had a Honda marine gauge on my '09 Wing, it only lasted a year. The second one was still working when I traded it in for the F6, its pretty nice and within a volt in accuracy. You can find them all over the net.
    37450-ZW5-000ZA BK VOLTMETER,FA (Honda Code 5977806)
    Price: $23.98

FYI - The single shooters from EC are on back order. I received an email from Angie at EC stating 1-2 weeks.
    KJ
    SOLD 2013 F6B Black Deluxe
    2014 Victory Cross Country Tour
    EZRIDE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Been waiting since June 27 for a right side (throttle side) replacement for my personal set. No response to emails. Very uncharacteristic, I just do not know what to think.

My wife finally got a response to a phone call. They are repairing them and are backlogged.

I will be selling them as soon as I get my replacement.

Anybody have a lower cowl for a reasonable price?
    PBlair
    Phil@TexasCycleChrome.com
    2004 GL1800 White
    2012 H-D Ultra Classic Limited Black
    2013 F6B Black

My order just shipped for the single shooters. I verified that they have the upgraded seals for the moisture issue.
    KJ
    EZRIDE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I put the EC Honda volt meter with panel in last night. However, I can't find the red connector plug on the right side as described in the EC instructions. Is it a hide n seek connection?
    KJ
    EZRIDE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by kjelders View Post
    I put the EC Honda volt meter with panel in last night. However, I can't find the red connector plug on the right side as described in the EC instructions. Is it a hide n seek connection?
    It's not there on the 2012+ bikes that i have seen anyway you have to run the wire to the ACC plug on the left side or to the fuse box
    Pete
    BikeMP3

http://WWW.BIKEMP3.COM

"What is now proved was once only imagined."
    William Blake

Since EC has new gaskets for their lights would they be so kind as to provide them to those that made the mistake and ordered early on.........................

Quote Originally Posted by FlyinF View Post
    Since EC has new gaskets for their lights would they be so kind as to provide them to those that made the mistake and ordered early on.........................

Yes, they will. I have one of the original sets of Single Shooters lights from them, and I had issues with the condesation getting in between the lens and the lights. After this was discovered, I contacted Lewis, they made the new gaskets, and they sent me a set of them for free.

All you need to do is call (the lady that answers the phones) and tell her what you need, and they will get them shipped out to you.

Even if you have already called them on this...call again. They are better at answering the phones, than replying to e-mails.

Thanks, will give them a call.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    Yes, they will. I have one of the original sets of Single Shooters lights from them, and I had issues with the condesation getting in between the lens and the lights. After this was discovered, I contacted Lewis, they made the new gaskets, and they sent me a set of them for free.

All you need to do is call (the lady that answers the phones) and tell her what you need, and they will get them shipped out to you.

Even if you have already called them on this...call again. They are better at answering the phones, than replying to e-mails.
    KJ
    EZRIDE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]