Road Rage

Thread: Road Rage

Road Rage

Anyone happen to catch the type of bike in the video?

http://abc7.com/news/road-rage-cause...arita/2131744/

I think the consensus in this thread is a Harley Street Glide.

http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?1...eally-at-fault
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

I'm calling a Road Glide because of the upper side fairing, the Street Glide doesn't have that.

I dont know, might have to Zapruder this thing on the weekend, but it sure does look like a F6

Seems to be a lack of chrome for a Harley

Couldnt be an F6B because the car would have never caught up with him. Also an F6B owner wouldnt resort to immediate violence as we'd get the plate #, wait till we arrived home, looked up the address and hacked into the local power supply co. remotely shutting his lights off/on for the rest of his life till he went mad. Revenge should be served cold and on a platter.

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    Couldnt be an F6B because the car would have never caught up with him. Also an F6B owner wouldnt resort to immediate violence as we'd get the plate #, wait till we arrived home, looked up the address and hacked into the local power supply co. remotely shutting his lights off/on for the rest of his life till he went mad. Revenge should be served cold and on a platter.
    We are the calm, diabolical type. Any of us who don't have it need an evil British accent, or at least Dr. Evil's.

Anyway, this guy is fucct. Hope has more than $25/50k liability, or he's going be losing property and have wages garnished by that guy in the Avalanche and others.

This guy (?) obviously does not understand the dynamics of how front wheel drive cars handle. The driver must have let off the gas after his swipe of the bike to get the rear end to come around like that.

Has anyone ever had anything like this happen? I live in upstate NY and 99% of drivers are pretty tame and gracious when I am around them on my bike. I have had a couple of "dismount-worthy" incidents, but that's it over 30K+ miles. I remember seeing a video of two youngsters on a sport bike getting run off the road by an old codger in a Crown Prick (not a spelling error) in Texas, saying he didn't care he did that.
    Former Ride:
    2013 F6B Standard, black; sold 7/2019
    Latest Addition:
    2016 Gold Wing Level 3, red; SCT transmission stuck in manual mode
    2019 Miles:
    7,900 as of 10/6