F6B Dyno'd - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: F6B Dyno'd

Flash and Bazzaz

Can you flash the ECU and put a Bazzaz fuel controller on?

It seems like the Flash would remove some of the limits that are programmed into the ECU and the Bazzaz would control the AF ratio changes needed due to intake and exhaust system modifications.

Flash & bazzaz

Not sure about the bazzaz. The reflash actually does a lot more than the bazzaz. I'm no engine expert but my dealer has two of the best goldwing mechanics in the world. They have installed both the bazzaz and the reflash. They talked me into the reflash because it set my bike up to give me the optimum horsepower in every gear and I wanted the rev limiter set up a grand higher.

I installed a Booster Plug for $160. It doesn't change the numbers much but it does transform the feel of the bike's power. Much more fun to drive now

Quote Originally Posted by Bamaburt62 View Post
    Not sure about the bazzaz. The reflash actually does a lot more than the bazzaz. I'm no engine expert but my dealer has two of the best goldwing mechanics in the world. They have installed both the bazzaz and the reflash. They talked me into the reflash because it set my bike up to give me the optimum horsepower in every gear and I wanted the rev limiter set up a grand higher.
    My question, is it safe to push it to 7 grand redline without floating the valves? Nooby to this type of engine after getting off a K bike.
    2015 Matt Grey F6B Deluxe - Gloria
    2011 BMW K 1300S - Stella
    2000 Triumph Sprint ST - Trixie
    2000 Ducati Monster 900 - Monster
    1985 HD FXRS (Still in the Shop as a reminder) - Frita
    1984 HD XLX - The First

Quote Originally Posted by LA Weld View Post
    My question, is it safe to push it to 7 grand redline without floating the valves? Nooby to this type of engine after getting off a K bike.
    Even if it is safe, doubtful you are still making better power that far after factory redline.
    2013 F6B ---Nimitz Class Battle Sofa