Attachment 3759

I like it.

Attachment 3760

And another

Attachment 3762

And yet another.

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Looks like Wings converted to F6B.

The 2014 wings have color-matched fairing side panels,,, no more of the 'silver for all' fairing side panels

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Attachment 3762

And yet another.

The bike is ok.I am more interested in the gun hanging on the wall
    Ride it like you stole it

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    And what he's hiding behind the smiley?

Quote Originally Posted by Scotrod View Post
    Looks like Wings converted to F6B.

The 2014 wings have color-matched fairing side panels,,, no more of the 'silver for all' fairing side panels

It is a full Wing that has been converted. Look at the silver wheels, and the CB controls on the left handlebar. That is a Wing, not an F6B.

Didn't catch that, but that's not unusual. Was never a big fan of the "Murdered out/ blacked out look,other than my x-police Charger, although a fan of black. I like how the wheels go good w/ the bike along w/the chrome accents. That will be what I will be striving for, a good balance of chrome and Black.

Any idea what years of the full size gold wing wheels fit the F6b and thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post

Any idea what years of the full size gold wing wheels fit the F6b and thanks in advance.
    Choptop, the answer is: ALL years of the GL-1800 wheels fit onto an F6B. From 2001 to 2014, all the GL-1800 wheels will work. The only real difference is in the coloring of the F6B wheels. If you do go for different wheels, there are chrome ones available through the aftermarket world, there are powder-coated ones, like I have done on my bikes, and...you need to decide if you want the Tire Pressure sensor units that come with some of the later model Wings wheels. Example, I bought a secondary rear wheel from a dealer that makes trikes. Came with new wheel and new rear tire. Once that tire was worn out...and came off, I removed the TPMS from the wheel, had the wheel powder-coated a high gloss black, and installed a new stainless steel valve stem.

So, all the GL-1800 wheels will fit a F6B.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    Choptop, the answer is: ALL years of the GL-1800 wheels fit onto an F6B. From 2001 to 2014, all the GL-1800 wheels will work. The only real difference is in the coloring of the F6B wheels. If you do go for different wheels, there are chrome ones available through the aftermarket world, there are powder-coated ones, like I have done on my bikes, and...you need to decide if you want the Tire Pressure sensor units that come with some of the later model Wings wheels. Example, I bought a secondary rear wheel from a dealer that makes trikes. Came with new wheel and new rear tire. Once that tire was worn out...and came off, I removed the TPMS from the wheel, had the wheel powder-coated a high gloss black, and installed a new stainless steel valve stem.

So, all the GL-1800 wheels will fit a F6B.
    Thanks Miles, I do like the black, offset by chrome look, would be nice to have the tires swapped at the dealer before I bring it home.