F6B = F'n 6 times Better! - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: F6B = F'n 6 times Better!

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by copper View Post
    Was out on the highway, came up behind a solitary Victory Hammer, 240 back tire, beanie with hankie underneath it, leather jacket, chaps, gray moustache, goggles ...

Eventually, came into town, & pulled up to a red light where it was just the two of us, one each at the front of two lanes. He looked over at me & said something, & I couldn't hear what he said over his pipes....I looked at him, with a "say what?" look, & he said louder "No way, I know how fast those things are!"

I had every thought to be civilized and let him get away first from the light. Apparently someone had already smoked him.
    Guy was what you call Honda Friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by pilotguy299 View Post
    I stopped and asked her if she wanted to go for a ride. She said yes and we went for about a 45 minute ride up towards Woodsboro and back. She even gave me a neck massage as we were going south through Walkersville, talk about winning! She gave me her phone number and said to call her this weekend. She was a little strange, so I may pass on it. Or not. AND this isn't the first time some random girl has gotten on the back and gone for a ride with me, not even knowing who I was or where we were going.
    Gawd I miss the 60's

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    Once upon a time, a Prince asked a beautiful Princess, "Will you marry me?"
    The Princess immediately said, "No!"
    And the Prince lived happily ever after, and rode motorcycles and
    dated thin, long-legged, full-breasted women, ....
    lol....damn straight. Heading out Fri a.m. for a 3K Trip. Meeting BBC (BIG BREASTED companion)#1 @ PHX and she"ll ride w/me for 3.5 days, dropping her off @SLC in the a.m. LATER that afternoon, BBC #2 arrives, and we ride for 3.5 days and I drop her off @LAS. They fly thémselves in and out, I take care of all the other expenses. At 57 , younger women still love adventure.
    "Absorb what is useful, discard what is useless, and add what is uniquely your own." Bruce Lee

"The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision." - Helen Keller

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." Andy Dufresne

Quote Originally Posted by adventurous1 View Post
    lol....damn straight. Heading out Fri a.m. for a 3K Trip. Meeting BBC (BIG BREASTED companion)#1 @ PHX and she"ll ride w/me for 3.5 days, dropping her off @SLC in the a.m. LATER that afternoon, BBC #2 arrives, and we ride for 3.5 days and I drop her off @LAS. They fly thémselves in and out, I take care of all the other expenses. At 57 , younger women still love adventure.
    Your BBCs are women, right? Just checking....and not that there's anything wrong if they are male.
    Have a great trip.
    Pics or it didn't happen!
    Cheers,
    Steve
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

My friend and I, he on his 2016 street Glide and me on my 2015 deluxe F6B went to Calistoga for BBQ and on the way we stopped at a chevron to rest and we look across the parking lot and see a hot 30 something girl with her dog..She managed to wander over towards us and seemed to be fixated on the F6B, she walks up and says "Whos bike is this" I tell her its mine and she turns to my friend and says "No offense, but that bike is sexy " while pointing to my bike...My friend looked like someone just deflated his ego and I could tell he wasnt happy and which point I apologized...Now hes been talking about trading his new harley for an F6B...Everywhere we go ppl stop to compliment the F6B and no one seems to even look at his gorgeous new bike..LetsLeface it the F6B is extremely "SEXY"....lol
    Chrome is like cleavage, You can never have too much...[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    Your BBCs are women, right? Just checking....and not that there's anything wrong if they are male.
    Have a great trip.
    Pics or it didn't happen!
    Cheers,
    Steve
    +1

Just remember to use a wide angle lens.

Quote Originally Posted by hgslayr View Post
    My friend and I, he on his 2016 street Glide and me on my 2015 deluxe F6B went to Calistoga for BBQ and on the way we stopped at a chevron to rest and we look across the parking lot and see a hot 30 something girl with her dog..She managed to wander over towards us and seemed to be fixated on the F6B, she walks up and says "Whos bike is this" I tell her its mine and she turns to my friend and says "No offense, but that bike is sexy " while pointing to my bike...My friend looked like someone just deflated his ego and I could tell he wasnt happy and which point I apologized...Now hes been talking about trading his new harley for an F6B...Everywhere we go ppl stop to compliment the F6B and no one seems to even look at his gorgeous new bike..LetsLeface it the F6B is extremely "SEXY"....lol
    This is like every day I go out and ride. And it sure as hell isn't because I look good.

All day yesterday people were nodding and giving me a thumbs up. At one point I had "Brick House" cranked up at a stop light on 355, and the minivan next to me started rocking, and the people in it gave me the thumbs up and paced me after the light changed.

Quite a few good looking women smiled at me as I rode by them yesterday. One really cute young mom on E 2nd in Frederick was smiling particularly hard at me. I would have stopped, but I'm not towing a stroller ever again...

So after drinking myself to oblivion...

last weekend over a lost love, or two...

I went for a long ride this morning here in FredNeck County, MD. About 250 miles actually, and the weather was absolutely perfect. Clear, gentle wind, almost no clouds, perfect temperature.

I stopped to get an ice cream, just before I headed back home, and as I was leaving saw two really cute 20 somethings in a pickup truck driving towards me. I caught one of the smiling and gave her a quick wave. I thought for a second, and then turned The Beast around and stopped next to where they had parked.

The driver rolled down her window, and before she could say anything I tossed out "girls in pickup trucks rock!". Two HUGE smiles ensued, and both of them said thank you. One of them said "your bike is Bad Ass!", and without missing a beat replied "No, I'm Bad Ass. The bike rocks". We flirted a bit more, and almost had one of them on the back. Kinda hard to get one to get on, when there are two of them.

Maybe next time the driver will be there by herself.

I hope...

The F6B just keeps on delivering!

Attachment 21496

The F6B just keeps delivering..

Although I've still been in a funk over one particular young lady, I've been asking women out of the blue if they want to go for a ride. Out of 20+ that I've asked, only 1 has said no. All of the rest have said "Yes", and climbed on.

There's been the blonde girl in the white F250 at Jimmy Cone, the brunette in the silver BMW convertible by Hillcrest Drive, the other brunette walking by Rita's on Patrick, the cute black chick at the Wawa's on Crestwood, the brunette in the red Honda at Costco, the blonde at Sheetz by the airport, the really hot brunette that had just finished having lunch with a few of her friends at Isabella's (actually kept her number for a bit), and others.

I even got the brunette LPO from one of the local stores to go for a ride to nowhere with me. One really cute young mom on E 2nd in Frederick was smiling particularly hard at me. I would have stopped, but I'm not towing a stroller ever again...

The wiminz just seem to love the bike, and ev n when it's parked it seems to give them the tingles. Picking up hot chicks was a lot of fun, and although several of them expressed an interest in going further and "having a twirl" with me (2 of them came right out and said that they were DTF), I have no interest in a 4F. I actually felt a little 'blah' after each ride, because none of them have been the person I really want to be riding with.

And before 53driver asks "what about G67?"

Squak 7500, left turn heading 180 until outside the ADIZ, then descend and maintain FL 00.0

Or in other words, she decided to move back in with her ex-husband and make his life miserable again! lol

Glad I held at RICKE...

Quote Originally Posted by pilotguy299 View Post
    Although I've still been in a funk over one particular young lady, I've been asking women out of the blue if they want to go for a ride. Out of 20+ that I've asked, only 1 has said no. All of the rest have said "Yes", and climbed on.

There's been the blonde girl in the white F250 at Jimmy Cone, the brunette in the silver BMW convertible by Hillcrest Drive, the other brunette walking by Rita's on Patrick, the cute black chick at the Wawa's on Crestwood, the brunette in the red Honda at Costco, the blonde at Sheetz by the airport, the really hot brunette that had just finished having lunch with a few of her friends at Isabella's (actually kept her number for a bit), and others.

I even got the brunette LPO from one of the local stores to go for a ride to nowhere with me. One really cute young mom on E 2nd in Frederick was smiling particularly hard at me. I would have stopped, but I'm not towing a stroller ever again...

The wiminz just seem to love the bike, and ev n when it's parked it seems to give them the tingles. Picking up hot chicks was a lot of fun, and although several of them expressed an interest in going further and "having a twirl" with me (2 of them came right out and said that they were DTF), I have no interest in a 4F. I actually felt a little 'blah' after each ride, because none of them have been the person I really want to be riding with.

And before 53driver asks "what about G67?"

Squawk 7500, left turn heading 180 until outside the ADIZ, then descend and maintain FL 00.0

Or in other words, she decided to move back in with her ex-husband and make his life miserable again! lol

Glad I held at RICKE...
    Well, she's definitely "off the market" now, mate.
    Never had to squawk that code - thankfully.
    7600 a few times.
    7700 was right out - I was too busy trying to disinfsckulate the situation.

If the craft is still airworthy, keep flying!
    Remember: aviate, navigate, then communicate!

Cheers,
    Steve
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce