No Longer Trolling, Got One Now - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: No Longer Trolling, Got One Now

Quote Originally Posted by Shogun View Post
    Finally after reading over the many reviews and comments from members here I bought a 2013 Black Deluxe gently used with 2300 miles this past Saturday. I kept my ZX14 for my occasional need for speed but I do see myself enjoying this bike more especially with my wife.....
    Congrats! I'll keep an eye out for you..I haven't seen another F6B on the road yet around these parts

Welcome from South Florida!
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

Thanks everyone for the welcome shoutouts! Slinghah, I'll keep an eye out for you too; I am usually down in your area Rt3A enjoying the beachside riding down to the Cape Cod bridge. I am looking forward to putting big miles on this machine...

Picked up a new Red 6 this past Friday at Track n Trail in State College, Pa. They have quite a few 2013 left and were knocking $5,000.00 off MSRP. Too good a deal to pass up. Love the bike.

Quote Originally Posted by mielelaw View Post
    Picked up a new Red 6 this past Friday at Track n Trail in State College, Pa. They have quite a few 2013 left and were knocking $5,000.00 off MSRP. Too good a deal to pass up. Love the bike.
    Wow! What a deal! Welcome to the fold.

zx14

Quote Originally Posted by Shogun View Post
    Finally after reading over the many reviews and comments from members here I bought a 2013 Black Deluxe gently used with 2300 miles this past Saturday. I kept my ZX14 for my occasional need for speed but I do see myself enjoying this bike more especially with my wife.....
    Hi Shogun. What is the zx14 like to ride compared to the f6b? Is it really an all around versatile bike as well as they say? Is it a comfortable riding position?
    I think the zx14 is a technological masterpiece which has always intrigued me but I only want to keep one bike. Currently own a /02 VTX 1800, and about to order a 2014 f6b.

& from NJ
    Ride it like you stole it

Lucky... The 14 IMO is the best comfort sportbike out there. It is a big bike and not for everyone but I'm 6'4'' 230lbs so it fits me great. I installed helibars and have a Kawi concours seat which I switch between the stock when travelling 300 miles or more. I bought the F6B because I wanted the power/torque of an inline 6 to give at least a close low end pull of the 14 but comfort for two-up riding. So glad I did not trade my 14, however the 14r with electronic goodies is an awesome machine....

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzzPhotos View Post
    Yea!!!!! You surely got a better deal than my impulse buy when I saw it. I didn't even study or haggle. Just said fill it up. Don't regret it at all. Great riding!!
    Me too.. Still happy though
    The less you bet, the more you lose when you win