50 Greatest Motorcycles ? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 50 Greatest Motorcycles ?

shooter
    I remember those days. 1969 to about 1972.

Quirky list. Mostly sport bikes with a few odd balls and one-off specials. Certainly not the list of most people.

That's 15 minutes I'll never get back (damn thing was slow to load).

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by hoglaw View Post
    Quirky list. Mostly sport bikes with a few odd balls and one-off specials. Certainly not the list of most people.

That's 15 minutes I'll never get back (damn thing was slow to load).
    Exactly. You said what I wanted to say. And yeah it was slow.

No Hayabusa??
    2015 HD Ultra Glide
    2017 Mustang GT Premium
    1997 Low Tahoe
    2002 HD Road King

Looking at the overall feel of the list the Hayabusa is a major omission. I would also have the Ariel Sqaure 4 on the list somewhere, (unless I missed it). So many motorcycles, so little time.

Well you know its a wank when you read
    "Why motorcycles? To paraphrase our good friend Wes Siler of Hell For Leather magazine, motorcycles are faster than cars"
    hell for leather Magazine??????? might be able to write for a magazine but has no idea what he's talking about???? Imagine riding a bike on the street that beats the Hennessey Venom GT with a speed exceeding 270.49 mph (435.31 km/h)

And give me a break
    The top ten/twenty should have in it the Honda 4's the mack 1,2,3 Kawasakis and the big 900, that BMW that had the Bikini fairing, the triumph twins from the 60's, any Harley FL?, Indian Chief, Harley WLA, Bruff Superior, and R1, Vespa, and a Ducati or two, or three, or four but definitely the desmo oh and a BSA Bantom (Had one in 72) Oh and that Vincent Black Knight

Just because you own a keyboard and write for a magazine does not quality you to list a 50 greatest anything. There are over 7 billion people on this planet and if you think you can get 2 of them to agree on the greatest 50 of anything..............you are crazy, too.
    "Life is hard. Harder when you are stupid"-- John Wayne[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]