Need advice on backrest

Thread: Need advice on backrest

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    we just finished this today. Haven't figured out a price yet, I'm heading to Sturgis tomorrow to test it for a week. its 5" taller at the tallest point. it is totally adjustable, pull a pin in the back and put it where you want it.

backrest 1.jpg

backrest 2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by jeffro413 View Post
    we just finished this today. Haven't figured out a price yet, I'm heading to Sturgis tomorrow to test it for a week. its 5" taller at the tallest point. it is totally adjustable, pull a pin in the back and put it where you want it.

Attachment 1339

Attachment 1340
    This is interesting!

That looks really good. Lots of folks are going to be eager to see the details on that one. More pictures, well lit, showing back and side views would be good. Also a good close up, well lit, backview, with the back cover removed from the backrest. The more detail, the better, and of course, the pricing. I think you're on to something here. Hurry back from Sturgis.

Nice

Quote Originally Posted by jeffro413 View Post

Attachment 1339

Attachment 1340
    I'm leaving for San Diego from Philly on 8/2 with the wife in tow. She's not crazy about the stock backrest but was willing to give it a try on a long run. I saw the Corbin seat to late to get it in time for the ride. I ordered the riser from Steve today and I'm praying it makes it here in time. How did your invention hold out in Sturgis? Are you back yet? do you have a price yet? and can you ship next day? hahahaha. Hope you enjoyed Sturgis and had a chance to stop at Full Throttle Salon. I went last year and had a ball!!!!!!!