Quote Originally Posted by d-shark View Post
Scotrod,

You mentioned in another thread that your short ride on the Interstate with the Madstad did not seem that much different than a standard shield.

I was surrounded by heavy Houston traffic the entire time. Very poor conditions.

My bike on the Interstate is Hands Down many times better than the 11" BaggerShield I was running.

I was running the 'convertible' in the high mounted position,,, 20.5 inches of shield above weatherstrip

Before the Madstad I actually thought the BaggerShield was doing a good job. The Madstad just exceeded all my expectations by a wide margin.

On the Interstate I still get some buffeting from traffic but much reduced compared to my BaggerShield. The Madstad also seems to help in reducing to some degree the effect of stiff crosswinds on the rider. It just seems to create a relatively large Bubble of smooth air.

Now I know due to weather you have not had the opportunity to ride that much to dial-in your setup. I'm just trying to provide my observations for others trying to order or dial-in what they have.
No worries! Hoping to get more dial-in time SOON!!!!! Always open to helpful tips and what others have experienced!!!!
Just like anything else, what one experiences may not be identical to another, but typically, a pattern of sorts develops!!