PDA

View Full Version : Well, this is frustrating

gamersince1976
05-07-2013, 11:43 PM
There was a lot of really useful information on here. I, for one, was planning on consulting the "USB limit" thread when I got home, since I'm setting up my flash drive. I had some PMs from Hook regarding a windshield he's sending me. Miles gave me some good tips on the seat and sidestand.

I get that this stuff happens, but it sucks.

MichaelG
05-07-2013, 11:48 PM
Gamer, what makes it worse is...the problem has not been resolved. I continue to get kicked off ther forum everytime I try to post anything...about 20 times today...and have to sign back on everytime. It gets to be very frustrating. I can only hope that whioe I am out riding for the next 2 days, they resolve what the mal-ware is, and get it fixed.

gamersince1976
05-08-2013, 12:13 AM
Yeah - hopefully it does.

Actually, I was noticing something that seemed off. Phantom, it seems like there are too many people viewing this thread at any given time. I've been on and off here at work for the last several hours, and keep seeing things like this:

"There are currently 455 users online. 37 members and 418 guests

Most users ever online was 455, 05-07-2013 at 10:09 PM."

Does that seem high to anyone else?

Steve 0080
05-08-2013, 12:55 AM
Issue should be cleared up...you will/may have to register again as well....ooopppss!!!! Sorry!!!

Phantom
05-08-2013, 10:34 AM
Working diligently to get our data back. Host backup server crashed so we have no backup, I am going to attempt to retrieve as much as possible from the google cache.

Gamer, you are right and that is due to many members not yet realizing we have lost everything. Most are still attempting to login, and google as well as other search engines have sent an army of bots to see whats up.

The number should balance out soon and we will reset the stats closer to then.