PDA

View Full Version : That son of a bitch...

willtill
01-17-2017, 06:55 PM
...whoa am I upset right now :banghead:

Obama Commutes Bulk of Chelsea Manning’s Sentence

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/17/us/politics/obama-commutes-bulk-of-chelsea-mannings-sentence.html?_r=0

I have no words... just a seething anger at that departing M'er F'cker and 20 January CANNOT get here fast enough. :banghead:

taxfree4
01-17-2017, 07:13 PM
Here's a thought, he commutes the sentence of someone that leaked classified information to Wikileaks. With all the controversy surrounding that site and the supposed damage it did to Hillary''s staff, via Podesta and Huma's emails, and with the no love lost between the Obamas and Clintons why would Obama do a stab-in-the-back like this to Hillary. Is it possible he had more of a hand in the leaked emails than we'll ever know and it was one last middle finger to the witch going out the door.

willtill
01-17-2017, 07:21 PM
Here's a thought, he commutes the sentence of someone that leaked classified information to Wikileaks. With all the controversy surrounding that site and the supposed damage it did to Hillary''s staff, via Podesta and Huma's emails, and with the no love lost between the Obamas and Clintons why would Obama do a stab-in-the-back like this to Hillary. Is it possible he had more of a hand in the leaked emails than we'll ever know and it was one last middle finger to the witch going out the door.

Interesting inverse thinking on the matter. But I see it as a final FU to the Military (liberals hate the military) and a thumbs up to the LGBT community, and a huge slap in the face for the rule of law, and for any rules whatsoever for the handling of classified information.

Apparently leaking military secrets is fine. Only the DNC is off limits... :icon_rolleyes:

seadog
01-17-2017, 07:26 PM
Interesting inverse thinking on the matter. But I see it as a final FU to the Military (liberals hate the military) and a thumbs up to the LGBT community, and a huge slap in the face for the rule of law, and for any rules whatsoever for the handling of classified information.

Apparently leaking military secrets is fine. Only the DNC is off limits... :icon_rolleyes:

When has the rule of law, the constitution or any other law of the land bothered Obama, he just ignored everything set in stone his whole presidency. Worthless as tits on a boar hog!

taxfree4
01-17-2017, 08:17 PM

No question he's a military hating, America hating fag hag that will do anything to subvert the rule of law.

Sorcerer
01-17-2017, 08:23 PM
The news I've been hearing is that he/ she has tried to off his/her self at least 3 times. Now with out 24/7 suicide watch she/he might get it done. Now does she/he have a Hillary target on he/she's back?

F6B1911
01-17-2017, 10:03 PM
So, so sad....
And he has all day tomorrow and Thursday to inflict even more damage.
Thursday night will be a huge news evening reporting on all of his last minute destruction.

tiltingf6b
01-18-2017, 01:54 PM
:shrug:
...whoa am I upset right now

Obama Commutes Bulk of Chelsea Manning’s Sentence

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/17/us/politics/obama-commutes-bulk-of-chelsea-mannings-sentence.html?_r=0

I have no words... just a seething anger at that departing M'er F'cker and 20 January CANNOT get here fast enough. :banghead:

willtill
01-18-2017, 02:26 PM

Figure of speech. You want me to revise it to something else that you would understand; as a derogatory reference to the piece of garbage that is still occupying our White House?

I hope a shark eats that M'er F'ker in the future, while he vacations in Hawaii. He just slapped every military member across the face; with the commutation of that sentence. What Manning did, is now inconsequential. And that is COMPLETELY WRONG and unjust; to the rest of us whom uphold the law and maintain honesty and integrity to our country.

shortleg0521
01-18-2017, 04:48 PM
Figure of speech. You want me to revise it to something else that you would understand; as a derogatory reference to the piece of garbage that is still occupying our White House?

I hope a shark eats that M'er F'ker in the future, while he vacations in Hawaii. He just slapped every military member across the face; with the commutation of that sentence. What Manning did, is now inconsequential. And that is COMPLETELY WRONG and unjust; to the rest of us whom uphold the law and maintain honesty and integrity to our country.

The next one will be Bo Bergdal, he will be the next to go free for his deeds.

opas ride
01-18-2017, 05:02 PM
Obama is the worst "piece of shit/garbage" to ever sit in the White House...Shame on the liberal, left wing, pathetic "asshole"...I hope he rots!!!....Regards

Redlinez
01-18-2017, 09:40 PM
Then the loving party of forgiveness and open borders to all gives it their all to stop the results of a free election and incite whatever hatred possible towards the office of the president. I'm also tired of hearing the crap out of John Lewis. He had no problem telling conservatives "Don't hate the office even if you disagree with the man. Respect the office". Now he does nothing but spew his liberal one sided agenda out the other side of his mouth. He said the last two republican presidents were illegitimate. have next to no respect for any of them. http://tammybruce.com/2017/01/video-flashback-rep-john-lewis-on-obama-if-you-dont-respect-the-man-respect-the-position.html

RickJ
01-18-2017, 09:49 PM
So, so sad....
And he has all day tomorrow and Thursday to inflict even more damage.
Thursday night will be a huge news evening reporting on all of his last minute destruction.

No, it won't. The REAL news is buried in bullshit...it'll be negative Trump news and what other lowlifes aren't going to the inauguration.

stroguy
01-19-2017, 05:47 AM

Oh so funny. Isn't our current counterpoint cut and paste king the one that keeps harping on how we will get it in the rear. Does that person have a passion for watching folks doing something in their rear or was that also just a figure of speech?

Airborne06
01-19-2017, 08:49 PM
Obama is the worst "piece of shit/garbage" to ever sit in the White House...Shame on the liberal, left wing, pathetic "asshole"...I hope he rots!!!....Regards

++++1

taxfree4
01-20-2017, 02:38 AM
INDEPENDENCE DAY!!! The king is dead, long live the king

:039: :clap2: :cheers: 'all/right' :041: :banana:

The real story is ... what number will the First Hottie be wearing.

taxfree4
01-20-2017, 12:26 PM
I mean ...please

BIGLRY
01-20-2017, 03:29 PM
Love that Ralph Lauren dress:icon_lol:

http://hondaf6b.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25271&d=1484933209

stroguy
01-20-2017, 06:40 PM
The day couldn't have been better....but then this happened. Once a dog...always a dog.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hZZZAMIa0AY

taxfree4
01-20-2017, 07:43 PM
The day couldn't have been better....but then this happened. Once a dog...always a dog.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hZZZAMIa0AY

Guaranteed there was a Secret Service detail whose mission was to keep this horny razorback a minimum of 3 feet away from the First Hottie.

GNW
01-21-2017, 07:36 AM
Guaranteed there was a Secret Service detail whose mission was to keep this horny razorback a minimum of 3 feet away from the First Hottie.

You guys are killing me. Just can't quit laughing !!
:lolup::clap2::041:

taxfree4
01-21-2017, 09:09 PM
You grow up on a farm, work your way through high school, first one in your family to go to college, you get tapped by the Secret Service and find out you'll be guarding Melania Trump for the next 4 years...living the dream.