PDA

View Full Version : Lying and not in office for 5 minutes

stroguy
01-20-2017, 12:05 PM
Saying the obamas helped in the transition is a out and out lie.

F6B1911
01-20-2017, 12:31 PM
It doesn't matter, starting today America is great again.
I believe he said "Right Here and Right Now."

Obama was helpful with the transition, he left.

willtill
01-20-2017, 12:50 PM
There's a new sheriff in town.

And he's going to kick ass and take names. :spank:

sharkey
01-21-2017, 12:03 AM
Politicians lie, what do you expect? What does DT gain by thrashing O? DT will lie less and he is much better than HRC but he ain't no saint. My job vetted me than either of these guys.

It was a great day to see so many on the left piss n moan. In regards to the violent protesters, they should have done what the Korean grocers did during the King riots, be on the roof with an M1 carbine and open up when the looters come near.

seadog
01-22-2017, 12:09 AM
Politicians lie, what do you expect? What does DT gain by thrashing O? DT will lie less and he is much better than HRC but he ain't no saint. My job vetted me than either of these guys.

It was a great day to see so many on the left piss n moan. In regards to the violent protesters, they should have done what the Korean grocers did during the King riots, be on the roof with an M1 carbine and open up when the looters come near.

His acceptance speech left those press people scratching their head as they had never heard anything like that speech before and he called out a bunch of those worthless politicians to get off their asses and start working for the people they are supposed to be there for. I certainly thought his speech was the best I had heard in a long time, just got up there and called a spade a spade and wasn't holding back anything whether it was Democrats or Republicans he wants them to know it time the people got what they paying for.

willtill
01-22-2017, 07:23 AM
His acceptance speech left those press people scratching their head as they had never heard anything like that speech before and he called out a bunch of those worthless politicians to get off their asses and start working for the people they are supposed to be there for. I certainly thought his speech was the best I had heard in a long time, just got up there and called a spade a spade and wasn't holding back anything whether it was Democrats or Republicans he wants them to know it time the people got what they paying for.

Agree. Good speech. It is refreshing to not have a typical politician as president. I look forward to seeing what he can do. :icon_cool:

D-Train
01-22-2017, 04:03 PM
Saying the obamas helped in the transition is a out and out lie.

Get outta town!! Trump told a lie!?!? :yikes:

Say it ain't so!! :joke: