PDA

View Full Version : And so it begins

D-Train
01-23-2017, 12:02 AM
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/22/us/politics/trump-foreign-payments-constitution-lawsuit.html?_r=0

Of course some of you will just say the NY Times is a bunch of communists and have fake news stories. Or maybe they are reporting what Trump calls "alternate facts". It boggles the mind.

taxfree4
01-23-2017, 02:10 AM
Only 3 things the NY Times is good for

MisterB
01-23-2017, 02:21 AM
4 years of people digging up dirt, hoping to get a scoop.
Buckle up.

tiltingf6b
01-23-2017, 06:56 AM
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/22/us/politics/trump-foreign-payments-constitution-lawsuit.html?_r=0

Of course some of you will just say the NY Times is a bunch of communists and have fake news stories. Or maybe they are reporting what Trump calls "alternate facts". It boggles the mind.

People will only see hear and agree with what they already know - closed minded people are dangerous in that they are afraid to let in any new information as it may undermine their current believe system. Religion(s) are a lot like this. Mr. President Trump is the epitome of this phenomena.
examples of this are people who feed on single sources of media - FOX, MSNBC, CNN etc... they fail to realize they (their belief system) is being catered to in order to maintain their viewership and thus the advertising base and income flow to the owners of the media sources. News bent to agree with constituents' point(s) of view. Folks like this often belief things like - "everything you need to know about where we came from and where we are going and what religion to follow is right there in the good book (of their choice) or upbringing".
Real power comes from realizing how the media stream (esp commentary) is directed to indoctrinate us - lots of folks, LIKE President Trump are unable to look at both sides of the coin with a rational unbiased mind and determine or at least weigh the truth without manipulating it in their heads to make it be what they want it to be...

D-Train
01-23-2017, 09:36 AM
lots of folks, LIKE President Trump are unable to look at both sides of the coin with a rational unbiased mind and determine or at least weigh the truth without manipulating it in their heads to make it be what they want it to be...

That must be the "alternate facts" that Kellyanne Conway was referring to, right? LOL!

I've never read the NY Times in my life, so me getting this news story from them has nothing to do with me being biased towards them. Besides, I heard this story from MANY different sources, including my local news, which is a Fox affiliate.

It seems the Monkey Paw President is more interested in stroking his own ego than running the country. His assertion that his inauguration turnout was the biggest in history is just hilarious in that it is so obviously, blatantly, easy to prove to be false.

:hitfan: :stirthepot:

I'm just gonna sit back and :popcorn:

Sincerely,
ScudMaster :icon_razz:

Broken Hand
01-23-2017, 12:01 PM
I'm simply waiting for results, as I did for Obama. As you say, partisans have difficulty seeing the flaws of their "own side". Obama was also a deeply flawed candidate if you seriously looked at his background. It helped that Obama had the likes of Chris 'Tingle-Down-My-Leg' Matthews and David 'I-Knew-He-Was-Presidential-By-The-Perfect-Crease-In-His-Pants' Brooks carrying his water. Unfortunately, Trump administration has to come out swinging, because the MSM is trying to brand him as illegitimate.

I wouldn't have chosen the crowd issue, but then again, Trump won the election when every other 'expert' kept forecasting his demise. Maybe he and his team are smarter than you give him credit for. Maybe give the guy a few months to see what he does, like I did for Obama.

Darren
01-24-2017, 11:41 PM
Just hope he keeps his election promises, as they are the things that made him different as a candidate.

Outside of the US he is seen as a bit of a buffoon, but that might just be a caricature he puts on for TV.

D-Train
01-24-2017, 11:56 PM
Just hope he keeps his election promises, as they are the things that made him different as a candidate.

Outside of the US he is seen as a bit of a buffoon, but that might just be a caricature he puts on for TV.

He's seen as a buffoon by a lot of people in the USA too. Wish us luck! :icon_doh:

seventwenty
01-25-2017, 12:09 AM
"The plaintiff in the lawsuit is a liberal group known as Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, which until recently was controlled by David Brock, a Democratic Party operative and fervent supporter of Hillary Clinton’s campaign." :shock: :icon_doh:

“The framers of the Constitution were students of history,” said Deepak Gupta, one of the lawyers behind the suit. “And they understood that one way a republic could fail is if foreign powers could corrupt our elected leaders.” The Clinton Foundation isn't an example of foreign money buying "favors"?:banghead:

Sure sounds hypocritical to me.

D-Train
01-25-2017, 12:22 AM
"The plaintiff in the lawsuit is a liberal group known as Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, which until recently was controlled by David Brock, a Democratic Party operative and fervent supporter of Hillary Clinton’s campaign." :shock: :icon_doh:

“The framers of the Constitution were students of history,” said Deepak Gupta, one of the lawyers behind the suit. “And they understood that one way a republic could fail is if foreign powers could corrupt our elected leaders.” The Clinton Foundation isn't an example of foreign money buying "favors"?:banghead:

Sure sounds hypocritical to me.

Umm, I hate to have to embarrass you by pointing this out to you, but Hilary Clinton is not the President of the United States.

And those damned liberal democrats trying to keep politicians in Washington honest and ethical! Shame on them. :icon_rolleyes:

Phantom
01-25-2017, 01:12 AM

He's seen as a buffoon by a lot of people in the USA too. Wish us luck! :icon_doh:

Many outside of the US also stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night :jerkit: many world leaders actually fear him for the simple fact that he wants to protect American interests first and could care less what world leader opinions are. WHY is Britain's leader all of a sudden wanting to be buddy-buddy with our president. HMMMMMM? I believe they're visiting in the next couple of weeks.

Buffoons are the EUROPEANS that prematurely ejaculated a NOBEL Peace prize to a person who did nothing but DIVIDE his own country more so then ever before. The real Buffoons are the world leaders (a few from Europe) that "donated" millions towards a fraudulent US Charity that is now closing its doors, World leaders and their citizens fooled by a carpet bagger ... yes indeed, they are definitely buffoons. British Citizens #2 on the LIST ... See attached Chart of real BUFFOONS

Why don't you European EXPERTS whom already know everything about our president (another premature ejaculation / opinion) focus on abolishing slavery that still goes on around the world, resolve the poverty and starvation in Venezuela, stop the abuse of human rights in Cuba, Reclaim neighborhoods in England and Europe that have been invaded by Islamic Extremists where the true European citizens can no longer reside within and the police fear. Why don't you focus on protecting women rights in the Middle East, why don't you focus on BEGGING China and Russia to curb their pollution, why don't you move to Iran and call their leader a buffoon and see if their laws regarding free speech protects your rear end ....

He sounds a lot like the BUFFOONETTE Margaret Thatcher and the BUFFOON Ronald Reagan ... 2 of the greatest leaders the world had ever seen. Many in the world miss them both.

A Buffoon that has made millions, built many companies, employs thousands and what have YOU done to be above THAT? If you can't top that, then what falls under the buffoon classification? You have NOTHING better to offer other then hatred for someone that hasn't even been given the opportunity to prove himself.

Buffoons are those that have never worked with or lived with a person YET know everything about that person from behind a computer screen.
Give the man 2 years and then if he has EARNED such a title I'll back your sentiment, until then keep your OWN title to yourself. :cheers: If you really want to know what world leaders are saying .... here you go.... https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/48032599-0165-377e-bf0c-9b1b008b8577/ss_latin-american-populists.html

seventwenty
01-25-2017, 01:21 AM
Umm, I hate to have to embarrass you by pointing this out to you, but Hilary Clinton is not the President of the United States.

And those damned liberal democrats trying to keep politicians in Washington honest and ethical! Shame on them. :icon_rolleyes:

??? Did I miss something in my post? I'm not seeing anything that insinuated that she was POTUS. Quotes were taken directly from your article.

And it's a pretty safe bet that if she was, these same people would not be pushing to shut down the Foundation. Hence the hypocritical comment.

My only point was that it's a good example of the pot calling the kettle black.

D-Train
01-25-2017, 01:37 AM
??? Did I miss something in my post? I'm not seeing anything that insinuated that she was POTUS. Quotes were taken directly from your article.

And it's a pretty safe bet that if she was, these same people would not be pushing to shut down the Foundation. Hence the hypocritical comment.

My only point was that it's a good example of the pot calling the kettle black.

My point was that there's a HUGE difference between her taking money from foreign governments for her foundation, than it is for the POTUS to accept money from foreign governments, so calling it hypocritical doesn't make sense. One (Hilary's) is legal and ethical since it doesn't help or hinder the USA one way or the other, the other (Trumps) is HUGELY important because taking money from foreign governments while he is the President potentially affects our entire country. It's scary that you don't think there's a difference! :banghead:

Broken Hand
01-25-2017, 02:27 AM
My point was that there's a HUGE difference between her taking money from foreign governments for her foundation, than it is for the POTUS to accept money from foreign governments, so calling it hypocritical doesn't make sense. One (Hilary's) is legal and ethical since it doesn't help or hinder the USA one way or the other, the other (Trumps) is HUGELY important because taking money from foreign governments while he is the President potentially affects our entire country. It's scary that you don't think there's a difference! :banghead:

You speak as though the Clintons didn't have clout or a large political network. As long as she was SoS or running for president, she had capability of using that power to push agendas. Bill and Hillary's speaking fees skyrocketed after she was made SoS and while running for POTUS. It's called Pay to Play.

Why do you think the donations to the CGI dried up? Why do you think she is contemplating a run for NYC mayor? Not as much power, but it is still an influential position.

I'm really disappointed in you. I thought you were a little more independent thinking from your previous posts on this forum, but your myopic viewpoints toward Democratic corruption is disheartening.

I'm giving The Donald a chance. Some of the shit he's said sucks, but actions are louder than words. He has defied all 'expert' opinions with win after win, so I'm ignoring the din for now and will re-evaluate his performance in a year.

D-Train
01-25-2017, 10:12 AM
You speak as though the Clintons didn't have clout or a large political network. As long as she was SoS or running for president, she had capability of using that power to push agendas. Bill and Hillary's speaking fees skyrocketed after she was made SoS and while running for POTUS. It's called Pay to Play.

Why do you think the donations to the CGI dried up? Why do you think she is contemplating a run for NYC mayor? Not as much power, but it is still an influential position.

I'm really disappointed in you. I thought you were a little more independent thinking from your previous posts on this forum, but your myopic viewpoints toward Democratic corruption is disheartening.

I'm giving The Donald a chance. Some of the shit he's said sucks, but actions are louder than words. He has defied all 'expert' opinions with win after win, so I'm ignoring the din for now and will re-evaluate his performance in a year.

I'm disappointed in you that whenever I mention Trump you start with "But Hilary Clinton...." You know what? Fuck Hilary Clinton! I didn't vote for that bitch either! The fact that you don't see the difference between the POTUS being able to get personal financial gain from foreign governments and somebody that's not even currently a politician lining her pockets is shocking. The ramifications of the POTUS getting ANY kind of personal financial gain from ANY foreign government is HUGE! What's so hard to understand about that? This is not about Republicans, Democrats, Liberals, Conservatives, or anything else! This is about the LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD!!

I'm also willing to give Trump a chance, but so far he's turning out to be the disaster I suspected he would. He threw a big monkey wrench into the Obamacare situation thinking he's "fixing" it, but has no idea what the ramifications will be. I believe that given time we'll see just how things unfold on the healthcare front as the results of his recent "executive orders". When things get much worse than they currently are you can bet I'll be back here saying "I told you so", and if things end up getting better because of his actions I fully expect you to come on here and say "I told you so". LOL!

Screw all this stuff, let's go have a beer bro! :beer3:

willtill
01-25-2017, 10:24 AM
I'm disappointed in you that whenever I mention Trump you start with "But Hilary Clinton...." You know what? Fuck Hilary Clinton! I didn't vote for that bitch either! The fact that you don't see the difference between the POTUS being able to get personal financial gain from foreign governments and somebody that's not even currently a politician lining her pockets is shocking. The ramifications of the POTUS getting ANY kind of personal financial gain from ANY foreign government is HUGE! What's so hard to understand about that? This is not about Republicans, Democrats, Liberals, Conservatives, or anything else! This is about the LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD!!

I'm also willing to give Trump a chance, but so far he's turning out to be the disaster I suspected he would. He threw a big monkey wrench into the Obamacare situation thinking he's "fixing" it, but has no idea what the ramifications will be. I believe that given time we'll see just how things unfold on the healthcare front as the results of his recent "executive orders". When things get much worse than they currently are you can bet I'll be back here saying "I told you so", and if things end up getting better because of his actions I fully expect you to come on here and say "I told you so". LOL!

Screw all this stuff, let's go have a beer bro! :beer3:

So what do you suggest that Donald Trump does? He's reportedly divested himself from it; in preparation to becoming President.

Or do you think he should just sell it or give it away? That's not really realistic.

D-Train
01-25-2017, 10:33 AM
So what do you suggest that Donald Trump does? He's reportedly divested himself from it; in preparation to becoming President.

Or do you think he should just sell it or give it away? That's not really realistic.

He "reportedly" divested himself from his business interests, but did he really do enough? If he did, would he be getting sued? I don't think so. Obviously people that are smarter than me or you think he didn't do enough, or we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Oops, I forgot that I said I would stay away from political discussions. :banghead:

:popcorn:

Broken Hand
01-25-2017, 10:53 AM
He "reportedly" divested himself from his business interests, but did he really do enough? If he did, would he be getting sued? I don't think so. Obviously people that are smarter than me or you think he didn't do enough, or we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Oops, I forgot that I said I would stay away from political discussions. :banghead:

:popcorn:

Alot of people have unrealistic expectations about how quickly someone can pull out of an entrepreneurial empire. He took 30-40 years building it. He's not going to divest before the election, that would have been stupid, especially if he had lost. Also, it's a private corporation vs publicly traded, which complicates divesting even more. Remember, first time we've had a business man with his amount of assets as Prez. A lot of this is wading into new territory.

The lawsuit will either have merit or not. Will have to see how it moves forward.

Broken Hand
01-25-2017, 11:13 AM
I'm disappointed in you that whenever I mention Trump you start with "But Hilary Clinton...."

That's called painting with a broad brush, and usually not true. But hey, I'll agree with you that Hillary is a bitch and beer > arguing.

I work in healthcare, and Obamacare has added so much wasteful regulation it would make your head spin. It's not all bad, but the approach could have been so much better. The other bad part is the way it was implemented through budget reconciliation...essentially allows the ACA to be easily gutted.

Oh! Sorry. Beer > Arguing. Politics brings the worst out in people.

BIGLRY
01-25-2017, 01:35 PM
Many outside of the US also stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night :jerkit: many world leaders actually fear him for the simple fact that he wants to protect American interests first and could care less what world leader opinions are. WHY is Britain's leader all of a sudden wanting to be buddy-buddy with our president. HMMMMMM? I believe they're visiting in the next couple of weeks.

Buffoons are the EUROPEANS that prematurely ejaculated a NOBEL Peace prize to a person who did nothing but DIVIDE his own country more so then ever before. The real Buffoons are the world leaders (a few from Europe) that "donated" millions towards a fraudulent US Charity that is now closing its doors, World leaders and their citizens fooled by a carpet bagger ... yes indeed, they are definitely buffoons. British Citizens #2 on the LIST ... See attached Chart of real BUFFOONS

Why don't you European EXPERTS whom already know everything about our president (another premature ejaculation / opinion) focus on abolishing slavery that still goes on around the world, resolve the poverty and starvation in Venezuela, stop the abuse of human rights in Cuba, Reclaim neighborhoods in England and Europe that have been invaded by Islamic Extremists where the true European citizens can no longer reside within and the police fear. Why don't you focus on protecting women rights in the Middle East, why don't you focus on BEGGING China and Russia to curb their pollution, why don't you move to Iran and call their leader a buffoon and see if their laws regarding free speech protects your rear end ....

He sounds a lot like the BUFFOONETTE Margaret Thatcher and the BUFFOON Ronald Reagan ... 2 of the greatest leaders the world had ever seen. Many in the world miss them both.

A Buffoon that has made millions, built many companies, employs thousands and what have YOU done to be above THAT? If you can't top that, then what falls under the buffoon classification? You have NOTHING better to offer other then hatred for someone that hasn't even been given the opportunity to prove himself.

Buffoons are those that have never worked with or lived with a person YET know everything about that person from behind a computer screen.
Give the man 2 years and then if he has EARNED such a title I'll back your sentiment, until then keep your OWN title to yourself. :cheers: If you really want to know what world leaders are saying .... here you go.... https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/48032599-0165-377e-bf0c-9b1b008b8577/ss_latin-american-populists.htmlMost excellent post :icon_biggrin:

stroguy
01-25-2017, 06:24 PM
Most excellent post :icon_biggrin:

Yes yes, most excellent.

Oh the horror of the Trump reign

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-23/labor-unions-pivot-praise-trumps-tpp-withdrawal-describe-meeting-president-incredibl

Ah JJ are you serious?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_K1-nzxzzug

I tried to find msnbc and the alternative fact networks showing these folks speak.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zjCkUjXmGds

stroguy
01-25-2017, 07:16 PM
I'll never get enough of these great American heroes.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zBXqrsd_cK0

Oh the hilarity of them all.

Darren
01-25-2017, 07:58 PM

Give the man 2 years and then if he has EARNED such a title I'll back your sentiment, until then keep your OWN title to yourself. :cheers: If you really want to know what world leaders are saying .... here you go.... https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/48032599-0165-377e-bf0c-9b1b008b8577/ss_latin-american-populists.html

Got to love the personal attacks, when you give a different opinion.
Was pointing out that he made a lot of promises that seemed to change like the wind.
A couple spring to mind, like presenting tax returns if he won the election, prosecuting Hillary (which lots of you were praising him for), draining the swamp and now he intends to use tax payers money for the wall. Doesn't really matter though, he's in for at least 4 years. Hope he keeps his other promises so that he's not too much of a disappointment.

D-Train
01-25-2017, 08:17 PM
Was pointing out that he made a lot of promises that seemed to change like the wind.
A couple spring to mind, like presenting tax returns if he won the election, prosecuting Hillary (which lots of you were praising him for), draining the swamp and now he intends to use tax payers money for the wall. Doesn't really matter though, he's in for at least 4 years. Hope he keeps his other promises so that he's not too much of a disappointment.

You rabble rouser you! :icon_razz:

Phantom
01-25-2017, 10:35 PM

Darren, we all know that you are a British citizen living in Canada. Your countrymen's ignorance to the Islamic Extremism has placed many British citizens in harms way. You all just keep your open borders to that vial society and stupidity.

Trump has been in office for ONLY 5 DAYS to even see any important contradictions. Draining the swamp will take time, but it will happen, just not at Darren's timeline. The WALL will eventually be paid through duties, taxes imposed on Mexican manufactured goods entering this country and items that we sell Mexico. Like a tax it will eventually trickle down to Mexico .... THAT's just plain simple business. I pass ALL of my business expenses down to my customers, that's how we run a business to show a profit. America is a BUSINESS and the world wants to do business with our citizens. Trump will run it like a business. Mexico NEEDS the US and will be forced to understand that we are now going to treat illegal immigration just the same way that Mexico treats illegals in their backyard.

Hillary is still under investigation to even make any premature assumptions like you have. You have the tendency to make premature assumptions. Your premature future assumption "that he's not too much of a disappointment" is very clear that in your mind he's already some type of a disappointment without even giving him an opportunity. At least he has NOT blamed the previous administration for his failures like our previous president did for at least 4 years. Trump has done more in 5 days than most world leaders ever anticipated. He has already succeeded in many ways and our stock market crossed 20,000 ...... :icon_doh:

Your "opinion" was nothing short of more FALSE news with no facts and a slap to the face for the American society that voted him in.
You insulted the American intelligence and I called you on it, noone in the world considers him a Buffoon as you stated. The Chinese repeatedly and adamantly claimed that they were going to hold their ground on the South China Sea before and after Trump was elected ... the Chinese even warned Trump that they would exercise a "Strong response/confrontation" if the US did anything in the China Sea to disrupt their illegitimate claim of practically the entire South China Sea.... They have witnessed his resolve to get things done and China has quickly realized that Trump is willing to shove one or more of our aircraft carriers up their Ass. Today (5 days after taking office) China cowed down with their bulls--t roderick and WOKE-UP to reality and has instructed their foreign minister to inform the Trump Administration that it wants dialogue with the US to manage disputes and promote bilateral relations (this is also known as ASS KISSING).

The Canadian prime minister is now coming around and all of a sudden likes Trump. I would bet that the Iranians are now being cautious. The Russians are at least smart enough to know that they keep their friends close but keep their enemies closer, hence their FAKE persona of liking Trump, the Russians dislike American values.

Focus on REAL world issues NOT stupid sound-bites, the American public made him president because they didn't give a damn about his tax returns just as the other half didn't care about Hillary's fraudulent money diverting scheme into her foundation. It's a HOLLOW non-issue.

You have made it clear on several posts that you don't like conservatives and you make BS comments to support your personal agenda or beliefs, just be prepared to be called on it .... time to put on your big boy panties and ALLOW Trump to hang himself or soar like an Eagle, until then stop spewing your hatred for the man. Give him a chance :shrug:

D-Train
01-25-2017, 10:53 PM
Come on, don't hold back Tony! Tell us how you really feel! :soapbox:

:lolup:

Phantom
01-25-2017, 11:14 PM
Come on, don't hold back Tony! Tell us how you really feel! :soapbox:

:lolup:

I love this great nation and all of it's defects .... still the best place to live in the world. Nothing wrong with a lively discussion.

taxfree4
01-26-2017, 02:48 AM
You have to understand the Liberal mentality "I feel therefore I believe." As we know feelings are not rational because they lack critical thinking so all the facts, truths and realities do not compute because it bypasses their feelings on the subject. It's like arguing with a menstruating wife or wrestling with a pig - take your pick.

D-Train
01-26-2017, 09:11 AM
Felony Charges for Journalists Arrested at Inauguration Protests Raise Fears for Press Freedom

http://flip.it/8KsMpj

I think it's obvious that Monkey Paw wants to eliminate or suppress anything/anyone that paints him in a negative light. Talk about a tyrant!

taxfree4
01-26-2017, 09:26 AM
Felony Charges for Journalists Arrested at Inauguration Protests Raise Fears for Press Freedom

I think it's obvious that Monkey Paw wants to eliminate or suppress anything/anyone that paints him in a negative light. Talk about a tyrant!

Spare me, if journalists are engaging in felonious activity they should be arrested. If freedom of the press was ever regulated like the right to bear arms they would be jumping off buildings, maybe that's not a bad idea come to think of it. Liberals pick and choose what sections of the Bill of Rights they like and don't like. It's a whole package not a buffet.

Phantom
01-26-2017, 10:39 AM

It is time that people take responsibility for their own actions.

It was inauguration day, the president didn't have any authority to do anything yet and you think that the laws that the POLICE enforced were created to biasely arrest journalists or just anyone involved in a crime that MOMENT ? Dennis STOP trying to blame everything and anything you don't like on the president. This is more FAKE news that some of you believe had something to do with the president and nothing to do with the crimes being committed. It's starting to get old.

CHINA continues to WAKE-UP, this morning they want to SHARE and COOPERATE (with the USA) the South China Sea, too funny. China is now proposing a "RATIONAL" relationship

There's a NEW sheriff in town, let's see what he can do ..... see link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA23NMcxRzg (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA23NMcxRzg)

BIGLRY
01-26-2017, 01:16 PM
Darren, we all know that you are a British citizen living in Canada. Your countrymen's ignorance to the Islamic Extremism has placed many British citizens in harms way. You all just keep your open borders to that vial society and stupidity.

Trump has been in office for ONLY 5 DAYS to even see any important contradictions. Draining the swamp will take time, but it will happen, just not at Darren's timeline. The WALL will eventually be paid through duties, taxes imposed on Mexican manufactured goods entering this country and items that we sell Mexico. Like a tax it will eventually trickle down to Mexico .... THAT's just plain simple business. I pass ALL of my business expenses down to my customers, that's how we run a business to show a profit. America is a BUSINESS and the world wants to do business with our citizens. Trump will run it like a business. Mexico NEEDS the US and will be forced to understand that we are now going to treat illegal immigration just the same way that Mexico treats illegals in their backyard.

Hillary is still under investigation to even make any premature assumptions like you have. You have the tendency to make premature assumptions. Your premature future assumption "that he's not too much of a disappointment" is very clear that in your mind he's already some type of a disappointment without even giving him an opportunity. At least he has NOT blamed the previous administration for his failures like our previous president did for at least 4 years. Trump has done more in 5 days than most world leaders ever anticipated. He has already succeeded in many ways and our stock market crossed 20,000 ...... :icon_doh:

Your "opinion" was nothing short of more FALSE news with no facts and a slap to the face for the American society that voted him in.
You insulted the American intelligence and I called you on it, noone in the world considers him a Buffoon as you stated. The Chinese repeatedly and adamantly claimed that they were going to hold their ground on the South China Sea before and after Trump was elected ... the Chinese even warned Trump that they would exercise a "Strong response/confrontation" if the US did anything in the China Sea to disrupt their illegitimate claim of practically the entire South China Sea.... They have witnessed his resolve to get things done and China has quickly realized that Trump is willing to shove one or more of our aircraft carriers up their Ass. Today (5 days after taking office) China cowed down with their bulls--t roderick and WOKE-UP to reality and has instructed their foreign minister to inform the Trump Administration that it wants dialogue with the US to manage disputes and promote bilateral relations (this is also known as ASS KISSING).

The Canadian prime minister is now coming around and all of a sudden likes Trump. I would bet that the Iranians are now being cautious. The Russians are at least smart enough to know that they keep their friends close but keep their enemies closer, hence their FAKE persona of liking Trump, the Russians dislike American values.

Focus on REAL world issues NOT stupid sound-bites, the American public made him president because they didn't give a damn about his tax returns just as the other half didn't care about Hillary's fraudulent money diverting scheme into her foundation. It's a HOLLOW non-issue.

You have made it clear on several posts that you don't like conservatives and you make BS comments to support your personal agenda or beliefs, just be prepared to be called on it .... time to put on your big boy panties and ALLOW Trump to hang himself or soar like an Eagle, until then stop spewing your hatred for the man. Give him a chance :shrug:
https://media.giphy.com/media/F9DzQnxx6ZZNm/giphy.gif

Phantom
01-26-2017, 03:59 PM
:icon_lol:
Darren ... yesterday, I TOLD YOU SO

One day before it was announced.

Today, I just read the following .........

By Joshua Partlow (https://www.washingtonpost.com/people/joshua-partlow/) January 26 at 3:40 PM (joshua.partlow@washpost.com?subject=Reader%20feed back%20for%20'White%20House%20press%20secretary%20 says%20border%20wall%20will%20be%20funded%20by%202 0%20percent%20import%20tax%20on%20Mexican%20goods' )
MEXICO CITY--President Enrique Peña Nieto on Thursday called off a trip to Washington, after President Trump launched his plan to construct a border wall and insisted he would stick Mexico with the bill. The incident opened one of the most serious rifts in memory between the United States and its southern neighbor.
Trump spokesman Sean Spicer added a stunning new detail about the proposed wall project later Thursday, saying that Trump intended to pay for it by imposing a 20-percent tax on all imports from Mexico.

tiltingf6b
01-26-2017, 04:31 PM
You rabble rouser you! :icon_razz:

remember he "promised to sue" ALL those women who came forward about his sexual mis-conduct.. :icon_laugh:

willtill
01-26-2017, 04:53 PM
Darren ... yesterday, I TOLD YOU SO

One day before it was announced.

Today, I just read the following .........

By Joshua Partlow (https://www.washingtonpost.com/people/joshua-partlow/) January 26 at 3:40 PM (joshua.partlow@washpost.com?subject=Reader%20feed back%20for%20'White%20House%20press%20secretary%20 says%20border%20wall%20will%20be%20funded%20by%202 0%20percent%20import%20tax%20on%20Mexican%20goods' )
MEXICO CITY--President Enrique Peña Nieto on Thursday called off a trip to Washington, after President Trump launched his plan to construct a border wall and insisted he would stick Mexico with the bill. The incident opened one of the most serious rifts in memory between the United States and its southern neighbor.
Trump spokesman Sean Spicer added a stunning new detail about the proposed wall project later Thursday, saying that Trump intended to pay for it by imposing a 20-percent tax on all imports from Mexico.

Man, I better order those Gasolina boots pronto then....! :shock:

stroguy
01-26-2017, 06:28 PM
Let's see if the democrats have the nuts to support it. Oh wait, higher taxes.......shit yeah, where do we sign.

D-Train
01-26-2017, 10:52 PM
Dennis STOP trying to blame everything and anything you don't like on the president. This is more FAKE news that some of you believe had something to do with the president and nothing to do with the crimes being committed. It's starting to get old.

OK Tony, lets break down the FACTS here. Donald Trump has REPEATEDLY said he is at war with the "lying, dishonest media!" Gee, why does he call the media dishonest? He only says that if they report something that he sees as less than praise for him. Since he's so f-ing awesome, anything that sheds a less than favorable light on him must be lies and downright hostility towards him, right? You following along so far? Good.
So now there are reporters simply doing their jobs, reporting on the protests and rioting. Why would they do that? BECAUSE IT'S NEWS! What do you think the biggest ego in the country thought of these reporters showing the world all of the people protesting him? It's no secret the the Donald cares more about his image, his poll numbers, his crowd sizes, etc. etc. than anyone else in recent memory. Are you still following along? Yes? Good!

So do you honestly think it's inconceivable that these reporters were arrested and facing felony charges simply because they were reporting on something Trump didn't want them reporting on is really that much of a stretch? Has this EVER happened before? Reporters arrested for simply doing their jobs? Maybe in Iran, North Korea, etc. but not in the USA.

You act like I'm getting my news from the National Enquirer. No, I'm getting it from the most reputable news sources on the planet. Maybe Trump didn't give a direct order to arrest reporters that are reporting on something that makes him look bad, but do you think the cops didn't do it because they thought that was what the president would want them to do and would get his support for doing it?

Did you hear that Orson Wells book "1984" is back on the best seller list for the first time in something like 40 years? Why do you suppose that is? People want to know what it's going to be like living under the thumb of "Big Brother".

Now seriously, which one of us has his head in the sand?

Yes, it's true that I'm not terribly happy that Trump is our president, and I wouldn't be any happier if Hilary were our president, but I'm not going to turn a blind eye on what's going on. I honestly hope Trump can do some of the things he said he was going to do. All I know is that my stocks are certainly doing better recently so I can thank Trump for that! :banana:

Phantom
01-27-2017, 12:27 AM
OK Tony, lets break down the FACTS here. You said FACTS, PLEASE DO. Donald Trump has REPEATEDLY said he is at war with the "lying, dishonest media!" Gee, why does he call the media dishonest? Because they are! He only says that if they report something that he sees as less than praise for him. Sorry, the facts are that the media selectively reported several false stories, strictly to smear him, That's the truth. Since he's so f-ing awesome YOUR words not mine, anything that sheds a less than favorable light on him must be lies and downright hostility towards him, right? YOUR assumption and opinion not mine You following along so far? Good.
So now there are reporters simply doing their jobs, reporting on the protests and rioting Orchestrated by MOVE-ON.ORG and it's founder George Soros (which the media conveniently fails to report) see attachment. Why would they do that? BECAUSE IT'S NEWS! IT'S NOT !!!! because it was fabricated and Orchestrated by MOVE-ON.ORG that they so conveniently fail to report, it's a SHOW with no valid reasons to protest, what freedoms have they lost that merited a protest? What do you think the biggest ego in the country thought of these reporters showing the world all of the people protesting him? Protesting WHAT? What has he done to effect their lives? TELL ME !!!! absolutely NOTHING he hasnt even threatened to abolish their pacifiers. It's no secret the the Donald cares more about his image, his poll numbers, his crowd sizes, etc. etc. than anyone else in recent memory. WRONG, he cares about that the American people get the whole story and ALL of the facts that the media selectively leaves out. It's refreshing to see a president speaking with the public directly without having his messages censored by the media. Are you still following along? Yes? Good! Are you still following along?

So do you honestly think it's inconceivable that these reporters were arrested and facing felony charges simply because they were reporting on something Trump didn't want them reporting on is really that much of a stretch? Yes indeed , you might as well have the media report that the sky is falling. Has this EVER happened before? Reporters arrested for simply doing their jobs? Maybe in Iran, North Korea, etc. but not in the USA.

You act like I'm getting my news from the National Enquirer. No, I'm getting it from the most reputable news sources on the planet. Maybe Trump didn't give a direct order to arrest reporters that are reporting on something that makes him look bad, but do you think the cops didn't do it because they thought that was what the president would want them to do and would get his support for doing it? ABSOLUTELY absurd, based on pure speculation on your part, this is what you want to believe . Law enforcement does its best to defend and exercise the laws that are there to protect.

Did you hear that Orson Wells book "1984" is back on the best seller list for the first time in something like 40 years? Why do you suppose that is? People want to know what it's going to be like living under the thumb of "Big Brother". I'm rolling my eyes, people said that under Trump some Americans would be hanging from trees (Hillary's email to her DNC president). people panic without even thinking things through.

Now seriously, which one of us has his head in the sand? Must be YOU because I have not yet made assumptions or predictions from reading my crystal ball ... I have only stated to give the man a chance for at least 2 years to prove himself. ALL of this trash talking from the left is just that .... TRASH !!!!

Yes, it's true that I'm not terribly happy that Trump is our president, NO WAY, REALLY? and I wouldn't be any happier if Hilary were our president, but I'm not going to turn a blind eye on what's going on. I honestly hope Trump can do some of the things he said he was going to do using your assumptive logic to reply .... NO YOU DON'T you want to see him fail just like your National Enquirer news channel . All I know is that my stocks are certainly doing better recently so I can thank Trump for that! YEAH and the NEWS MEDIA said that if TRUMP won the election, the stock market would see a record CRASH .... their accuracy with the Stock market matched their reporting accuracy showing trump losing in every poll, as much as by 10 points :banana:

YOU keep believing that FAKE news that you've being spoon fed. Sorry Dennis, the news media is doing everything in their power to make sure he fails. The complete opposite of how they handled the last administration. Disgusting to say the least.

JUST in off the HOT PRESS ..... CNN is reporting that the sky is turning orange due to our Presidents hair. Also It's being reported that Donald Trump is recalling all of those FREE OBAMA Cell phones and replacing them with alarm clocks. The most serious story being reported by the news media tonight is that this website will be shutting down in 7 days. Yeah Yeah Yeah, the news media is nothing short of a modern day story teller that wants to feel important by being part of the story. Shame on them .... Give the man time to prove himself.

taxfree4
01-27-2017, 12:43 AM
OK Tony, lets break down the FACTS here. Donald Trump has REPEATEDLY said he is at war with the "lying, dishonest media!" Gee, why does he call the media dishonest? He only says that if they report something that he sees as less than praise for him. Since he's so f-ing awesome, anything that sheds a less than favorable light on him must be lies and downright hostility towards him, right? You following along so far? Good.
So now there are reporters simply doing their jobs, reporting on the protests and rioting. Why would they do that? BECAUSE IT'S NEWS! What do you think the biggest ego in the country thought of these reporters showing the world all of the people protesting him? It's no secret the the Donald cares more about his image, his poll numbers, his crowd sizes, etc. etc. than anyone else in recent memory. Are you still following along? Yes? Good!

So do you honestly think it's inconceivable that these reporters were arrested and facing felony charges simply because they were reporting on something Trump didn't want them reporting on is really that much of a stretch? Has this EVER happened before? Reporters arrested for simply doing their jobs? Maybe in Iran, North Korea, etc. but not in the USA.

You act like I'm getting my news from the National Enquirer. No, I'm getting it from the most reputable news sources on the planet. Maybe Trump didn't give a direct order to arrest reporters that are reporting on something that makes him look bad, but do you think the cops didn't do it because they thought that was what the president would want them to do and would get his support for doing it?

Did you hear that Orson Wells book "1984" is back on the best seller list for the first time in something like 40 years? Why do you suppose that is? People want to know what it's going to be like living under the thumb of "Big Brother".

Now seriously, which one of us has his head in the sand?

Yes, it's true that I'm not terribly happy that Trump is our president, and I wouldn't be any happier if Hilary were our president, but I'm not going to turn a blind eye on what's going on. I honestly hope Trump can do some of the things he said he was going to do. All I know is that my stocks are certainly doing better recently so I can thank Trump for that! :banana:

Actually, it was the National Enquirer who broke the Monica Lewinsky story because the so-called MSM wouldn't report it. The MSM has been so battered and bruised AND, more importantly, outed by Trump showing who they really are and what they really believe. THEY were the ones, the so-called unbiased media, who manufactured phony polls, gave us the bullshit electoral maps , up into election night and reported them as news about how bad Trump was going to lose. THEY tried the worn out dragging out the women from his past, racism card ad nauseum yet everything fell flat. THEY were the ones fixated with poll numbers, everyday they told us how bad he was going to lose, old political trick, you keep pounding away on that and the people won't come out and vote because they'll say he's losing so bad it won't help. THEY were the ones who first brought up crowd size he was just answering and correcting fake news.

Reporters arrested for doing their job - yes - during the Obama administration:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/08/13/reporters-arrested-ferguson/14038067/

6 more arrested: http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/19/us/ferguson-journalists-arrested/index.html

Obama SWAT raid on jounalist's home: http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/item/16819-obama-war-on-journalism-feds-raid-reporter-seize-notes

Then we have the Obama administration using the IRS to target Conservative groups, talk about a fascist state and Orwellian. So bad and extensive was it the director of the Exempt Organizations Unit (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tax_exemption) of the Internal Revenue Service (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internal_Revenue_Service), Lois Lerner had repeatedly take the 5th and guess what - 424 back-up tapes, most likely to have contained her missing emails, were erased in March 2014, sound familiar?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZKnZQm9jGw

That Obama- a friggin Nazi

So to say " I'm getting it from the most reputable news sources on the planet." is an oxymoron, like jumbo shrimp or alone together, because there are none. They've been exposed for who they really are and were humiliated by the smartest, richest and most successful man ever to take the office, with the hottest wife.

D-Train
01-27-2017, 12:46 AM

BRAVO!! 'all/right'

You are certainly a great debater. But I still just hear 'blahblahblah'

You believe what you want to believe, and I'll believe what I want to believe, and we'll have a spirited discussion about our beliefs, maybe even over a beer someday! Cheers bro! :beer3:

Phantom
01-27-2017, 12:54 AM
TAXFREE .... you forgot one ....

The media is so critical on the Trump plan to deport illegal criminals that they PURPOSELY failed to REPORT what OBAMA has done ...

Funny isn't it ??????

How many people have been deported under Obama?

President Barack Obama has often been referred to by immigration groups as the "Deporter in Chief."Between 2009 and 2015 his administration has removed more than 2.5 million people through immigration orders, which doesn’t include the number of people who "self-deported" or were turned away and/or returned to their home country at the border by U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP).
How does Obama compare to other presidents?

According to governmental data (https://www.dhs.gov/yearbook-immigration-statistics), the Obama administration has deported more people than any other president's administration in history. Say it isn't so ...... News media---> silent :shhh::shhh::shhh::shhh::shhh:In fact, they have deported more than the sum of all the presidents of the 20th century.
President George W. Bush's administration deported just over two million during his time in office; and Obama’s numbers don’t reflect his last year in office, for which data is not yet available.

Phantom
01-27-2017, 01:05 AM

BRAVO!! 'all/right'

You are certainly a great debater. But I still just hear 'blahblahblah'

You believe what you want to believe, and I'll believe what I want to believe, and we'll have a spirited discussion about our beliefs, maybe even over a beer someday! Cheers bro! :beer3:

Make sure you invite Bill Clinton and Obama. I'll invite Monica and Melania and we'll have a "Beer Summit" at the White House :icon_cool::yes: TaxFree can frisk BOTH ladies for any concealed weapons or CIGARS that they might be hiding :crackup: