taxfree4
01-23-2017, 06:25 AM
The man is a genius

jm21ddd15
01-23-2017, 08:07 AM
:yes::yes::yes: Great Post!

D-Train
01-23-2017, 09:40 AM
What's hilarious is that there was a bigger turnout from women protesting than the turnout at his inauguration. Now THAT'S some funny sh*t! :icon_lol:

Broken Hand
01-23-2017, 11:46 AM
FUNNY stuff, taxfree4.

GNW
01-23-2017, 11:54 AM
The man is a genius

funnychit.

Elroy
01-23-2017, 01:10 PM
What's hilarious is that there was a bigger turnout from women protesting than the turnout at his inauguration. Now THAT'S some funny sh*t! :icon_lol:

Ya...that big turnout that consisted of burning, getting arrested, and leaving thousands of their stupid signs littering the Capital....real fucking funny.....

dreads
01-23-2017, 01:34 PM

But we have to pay attention to the Alternative Facts'popcorn and coke'

Broken Hand
01-23-2017, 03:01 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=avcyqp_10Yk

Love the drama. Note: No tears in the eye = mental derangement.

stroguy
01-23-2017, 04:40 PM
Ya...that big turnout burning shit, getting arrested, and leaving thousands of their stupid signs littering the Capital....real fucking funny.....

Yep, folks you wouldn't want in your neighborhood, but libs and democrats love them. Go make mayhem.

shortleg0521
01-23-2017, 04:41 PM
The man is a genius

ROTFLMAO

D-Train
01-23-2017, 11:44 PM
Ya...that big turnout that consisted of burning, getting arrested, and leaving thousands of their stupid signs littering the Capital....real fucking funny.....

There's more of those "alternate facts", or more accurately an "alternate reality". There were no arrests, no burning, it was an entirely peaceful march. You need to lay off the Fox News for a while and their "alternate facts". :icon_rolleyes:

JMartin
01-23-2017, 11:51 PM
I generally stay away from political discussion...

But THAT'S FUNNY RIGHT THERE!!!

taxfree4
01-24-2017, 12:48 AM
There's more of those "alternate facts", or more accurately an "alternate reality". There were no arrests, no burning, it was an entirely peaceful march. You need to lay off the Fox News for a while and their "alternate facts". :icon_rolleyes:

What law enforcement in his right mind would even think about arresting these hormonal, hysterical, menstruating, cackling liberal hens. You would have to be out of your mind to go near them as they'd be yelling rape (not that you'd want to rape them), brutality, fascism (not that any liberal even knows what that is), nazi etc.

taxfree4
01-24-2017, 01:44 AM
Haven't felt this good since Reagan

Kills TPP
Hiring freeze on federal workers (all time high under the first half-white president 1.4 million)
English only White House website
Bans federal funding for foreign NGO's that support abortion

tiltingf6b
01-24-2017, 07:03 AM

http://www.al.com/opinion/index.ssf/2017/01/trump_kellyanne_conways_altern.html
:banghead:

D-Train
01-24-2017, 09:28 AM
What law enforcement in his right mind would even think about arresting these hormonal, hysterical, menstruating, cackling liberal hens. You would have to be out of your mind to go near them as they'd be yelling rape (not that you'd want to rape them), brutality, fascism (not that any liberal even knows what that is), nazi etc.

Gee, that's a nice way to paint MILLIONS of women with the same brush! :icon_rolleyes:

Sure there were some that met that description, but they were very few. Attitudes like yours are WHY they were protesting! :nono:

willtill
01-24-2017, 09:37 AM
http://i66.tinypic.com/2r3yq6q.jpg

http://i67.tinypic.com/16gkd38.jpg

Elroy
01-24-2017, 09:41 AM

Maybe there were no arrests or burning at the women's march, but plenty of it the day of the inauguration. But go ahead and ignore the complete lack of social responsibility by these social justice warriors....I'm surprised they're not protesting the cleaning up of their signs saying their free speech is being violated.

D-Train
01-24-2017, 09:42 AM
http://www.al.com/opinion/index.ssf/2017/01/trump_kellyanne_conways_altern.html
:banghead:

"Trump doesn't embellish or lie or tell falsehoods and neither does the Trump team. It's just that his alternative universe has its own set of alternative facts.

It's up to the dishonest lying media to determine the real facts from the fake ones"

I don't know whether to :icon_laugh: or :tissue:

Here's another interesting story (http://www.latimes.com/business/hiltzik/la-fi-hiltzik-obamacare-trump-order-20170120-story.html) from another communist newspaper, the Los Angeles Times.

Those "Trumpeters" that are pissed off because their Obamacare rates were skyrocketing are going to really shit now when they double again! Old Monkey Paw is giving them what they deserve. Good thing for me I get VA Health Care so I'm not affected.

taxfree4
01-24-2017, 06:13 PM
Gee, that's a nice way to paint MILLIONS of women with the same brush! :icon_rolleyes:

Sure there were some that met that description, but they were very few. Attitudes like yours are WHY they were protesting! :nono:

Wasn't your city originally named Bend Over, Oregon? What happened? These douchebags should have been home cleaning, cooking, shopping and doing the laundry. Instead they decided to block traffic, clog mass transit, don their spandex and commiserate on the same weekend of the inauguration. The profanity from these hose bags, who had their children in tow, was real classy. Maybe if they stayed home, cooked a meal and gave their husbands a knob shine every once in a while they wouldn't be so angry. They all sounded like my ex wife - angry and bitter with a trash mouth so I'll say to them what I used to tell her "Shut your mouth and open your legs and we'd get along much better.

taxfree4
01-24-2017, 06:20 PM
http://i66.tinypic.com/2r3yq6q.jpg

http://i67.tinypic.com/16gkd38.jpg

BTW, to that first woman with the sign - no problem, consider it done.

Broken Hand
01-24-2017, 07:18 PM
Wasn't your city originally named Bend Over, Oregon? What happened? These douchebags should have been home cleaning, cooking, shopping and doing the laundry. Instead they decided to block traffic, clog mass transit, don their spandex and commiserate on the same weekend of the inauguration. The profanity from these hose bags, who had their children in tow, was real classy. Maybe if they stayed home, cooked a meal and gave their husbands a knob shine every once in a while they wouldn't be so angry. They all sounded like my ex wife - angry and bitter with a trash mouth so I'll say to them what I used to tell her "Shut your mouth and open your legs and we'd get along much better.

Generally, I enjoy your posts, but wow, that rant sounded like a male version of Ashley Judd.

What I do know is that after that million woman march, I like my wife less...and she didn't do nothin'.

taxfree4
01-24-2017, 07:22 PM
Generally, I enjoy your posts, but wow, that rant sounded like a male version of Ashley Judd.

What I do know is that after that million woman march, I like my wife less...and she didn't do nothin'.

Everytime I think of the ex wife this happens, I was in the moment I'm better now.

Phantom
01-24-2017, 07:32 PM
"Trump doesn't embellish or lie or tell falsehoods and neither does the Trump team. It's just that his alternative universe has its own set of alternative facts.

It's up to the dishonest lying media to determine the real facts from the fake ones"

I don't know whether to :icon_laugh: or :tissue:

Here's another interesting story (http://www.latimes.com/business/hiltzik/la-fi-hiltzik-obamacare-trump-order-20170120-story.html) from another communist newspaper, the Los Angeles Times.

Those "Trumpeters" that are pissed off because their Obamacare rates were skyrocketing are going to really shit now when they double again! Old Monkey Paw is giving them what they deserve. Good thing for me I get VA Health Care so I'm not affected.

There are MANY "Alternative facts" out there :popcorn:
Convenient memory negates any true argument of blame ...
As I said before ALL politicians are LIARS, CHEATS and THIEVES ... grab some popcorn and name the presidents who said the following ....

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman."
"That depends on what the meaning of 'is' is."
"Read my lips: no new taxes."
"Throughout, we have kept Congress fully informed of our efforts" to create a legal framework on counterterrorism. (http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2013/feb/13/barack-obama/barack-obama-says-hes-kept-congress-fully-informed/)
“We signed into law the biggest middle-class tax cut in history” (https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/post/obamas-whopper-of-a-claim-on-tax-cuts/2011/09/06/gIQAmL2h7J_blog.html?utm_term=.179da2e954de)
"We still seek no wider war."
“If you like your health-care plan, you can keep it” (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2013/10/30/obamas-pledge-that-no-one-will-take-away-your-health-plan/?utm_term=.b395cd0a343d)

You just got to laugh at times .... Politicians are all the same, however let's give PRESIDENT TRUMP a chance and let's come back in 12 months to see if he has run this country into the ground.

Let's RIDE 'riding'

RickJ
01-24-2017, 10:22 PM
Everytime I think of the ex wife this happens, I was in the moment I'm better now.

If that avatar is a picture of your ex-wife, I'd have second thoughts! I could take a lot of sh*t from HER!...just sayin'

D-Train
01-24-2017, 10:27 PM

I rest my case! It's amazing that in this day and age we have mysogenistic attitudes like this in our country. Maybe that's why she is your EX wife? :icon_rolleyes:

Mike
01-24-2017, 11:53 PM
:clap2::clap2::clap2: BOYJA!

D-Train
01-25-2017, 12:00 AM
:clap2::clap2::clap2: BOYJA!

It might be helpful if we knew who you were responding to! ;2cents2;

taxfree4
01-25-2017, 04:27 AM
If that avatar is a picture of your ex-wife, I'd have second thoughts! I could take a lot of sh*t from HER!...just sayin'

That's our First Lady

taxfree4
01-25-2017, 05:37 AM
I rest my case! It's amazing that in this day and age we have mysogenistic attitudes like this in our country. Maybe that's why she is your EX wife? :icon_rolleyes:

You couldn't be further from the truth, mysogenistic (can't believe you used that) has been over-used so much, mostly by women and slim-hipped fancy boys, that it is equivalent to a girl claiming "rape" when she wakes up in the morning and feels bad or completely lies (Duke Lacrosse case) or "sexual harassment", it doesn't mean anything. Sure, what I said was vulgar, for shock value, but what was I saying? That a wife, especially a mother dragging herself, and maybe her kids, to some complain-fest about Donald Trump veiling it in some bullshit "Women's Rights" garbage only tells me that these women have WAY too much time on their hands. You don't think for a minute this march would have happened if Hillary was elected? This was conceived and organized the night of or the day after Trump won, with Soros money, made up by the women, and men, we saw crying at the Javits Center when they found out Trump clinched.

Women's Rights? Are you serious? Women in this country are light years ahead of any other women in the world, have you heard of Title IX? Women today have to go out of their way to screw up their lives i.e. marry the wrong guy, get knocked up young, drop out of school. There are colleges, the military, businesses RECRUITING women because they can't get enough while stiff-arming men going for the same positions. I think it was Machiavelli who said always make it seem like the enemy is at the gate. So most people saw this for what it was - a gab fest full of bitter, angry, Pro-Abortion (Pro-Life groups were excluded) Hillary supporters taking their anger out on a glorious electoral win by one of the most competent, smartest (Wharton School of Business), richest candidate ever who's married to the HOTTEST First Lady we've EVER had. The only people that bought this as a women's rights march were the media, snowflakes, homosexuals, hipsters, transexuals and people in Oregon but I may have repeated myself.

GNW
01-25-2017, 09:04 AM
I know TaxFree loves women and he has got good taste too !;2cents2;"flamefighter"

taxfree4
01-25-2017, 09:38 AM
I know TaxFree loves women and he has got good taste too !;2cents2;"flamefighter"

Absolutely, and on the highway of life I marry one, so far, every decade with a short stop on the single exit tramp, ramp that is, for a breather just to build the fortune again, keeps life interesting.

D-Train
01-25-2017, 10:42 AM
Absolutely, and on the highway of life I marry one, so far, every decade with a short stop on the single exit tramp, ramp that is, for a breather just to build the fortune again, keeps life interesting.

You get married and divorced every decade? Gee, that's a shocker! :icon_laugh:

I guess the difference between us is that I have the utmost respect for women. I don't believe that they should stay home, naked, barefoot and pregnant fixing dinner. I guess I'm more progressive thinking than you are vis-a-vis women in todays day and age.

Let's go have a beer and stop all of this back and forth nonsense! :beer3:

taxfree4
01-25-2017, 12:39 PM

I guess the difference between us is that I have the utmost respect for women. I don't believe that they should stay home, naked, barefoot and pregnant fixing dinner. I guess I'm more progressive thinking than you are vis-a-vis women in todays day and age.

On the contrary, I don't believe they should be naked when they're cooking me dinner as it might burn their boobies when they're leaning over checking the tomato sauce. I'd like to have a beer but that would mean coming to Oregon or as I call it NY west. I already live in the liberal, hipster, gay capital of the world going to another one is not my idea of a vacation. Here's an idea, get that operation, an adadictomy, and I'll see you at the next rally where we'll find a nice strip bar and stuff singles into these husbandless baby mamas who'll do all sorts of things for a single.

BIGLRY
01-25-2017, 01:28 PM
On the contrary, I don't believe they should be naked when they're cooking me dinner as it might burn their boobies when they're leaning over checking the tomato sauce. I'd like to have a beer but that would mean coming to Oregon or as I call it NY west. I already live in the liberal, hipster, gay capital of the world going to another one is not my idea of a vacation. Here's an idea, get that operation, an adadictomy, and I'll see you at the next rally where we'll find a nice strip bar and stuff singles into these husbandless baby mamas who'll do all sorts of things for a single.Hummm.....I like that!
http://cnnews3.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Donald-Trump-thumbs-up-jpg.jpg

D-Train
01-25-2017, 04:47 PM
On the contrary, I don't believe they should be naked when they're cooking me dinner as it might burn their boobies when they're leaning over checking the tomato sauce. I'd like to have a beer but that would mean coming to Oregon or as I call it NY west. I already live in the liberal, hipster, gay capital of the world going to another one is not my idea of a vacation. Here's an idea, get that operation, an adadictomy, and I'll see you at the next rally where we'll find a nice strip bar and stuff singles into these husbandless baby mamas who'll do all sorts of things for a single.

Oh yeah! D-Train loves titty bars! Better that they are out there showing off their bodies & making their own way in the world than staying home burning my dinner! happygirl happygirl happygirl

taxfree4
01-25-2017, 06:00 PM
Hummm.....I like that!
http://cnnews3.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Donald-Trump-thumbs-up-jpg.jpg

I knew you would Larry :icon_razz:

taxfree4
01-25-2017, 06:07 PM
Oh yeah! D-Train loves titty bars! Better that they are out there showing off their bodies & making their own way in the world than staying home burning my dinner! happygirl happygirl happygirl

Why either/or, each woman has their own expertise, give me a good cook at home and a girl who can bend like Gumby on a pole, we're men and we like variety.

stroguy
01-25-2017, 06:09 PM
What if Trump had run against Jeb? Now that would have been fun watching the crazies get self inflicted appendicitis having to side with Trump and put off their hatred for four years. I like dreaming.

D-Train
01-25-2017, 07:05 PM
What if Trump had run against Jeb?

Umm, Trump DID run against Jeb! Jeb dropped out of the race on Feb. 20. :icon_wink:

stroguy
01-25-2017, 07:12 PM
What is red backwards? DER.

53driver
01-25-2017, 07:16 PM
Why either/or, each woman has their own expertise, give me a good cook at home and a girl who can bend like Gumby on a pole, we're men and we like variety.

There was an old saying:
A man wants:
- a hostess in his living room
- a chef in his kitchen
- Mary Poppins/nanny to raise his children
- a hooker in the bedroom

And these 4 women can NEVER meet......
Lol.

All y'all crack me up.
Looking forward to the next rally.
Steve

D-Train
01-25-2017, 07:17 PM
What is red backwards? DER.

Umm, what is racecar spelled backwards?

:icon_razz:

taxfree4
01-25-2017, 07:18 PM
He was supposed to be THE candidate. By now he would have signed TPP, not built the wall, not repealed Obamacare, not get the pipeline going and Ford and Carrier would have left. People will never realize, till years later, how important this election and how more important it was we elected Trump. Conservatives and the like will never forget it and Liberals and the like will never admit it.

stroguy
01-25-2017, 07:18 PM
You must have eaten too much naval jelly.

You know it's topical....right?

Umm, what is racecar spelled backwards?

:icon_razz:

D-Train
01-25-2017, 07:20 PM
There was an old saying:
A man wants:
- a chef in his kitchen

Lol.

All y'all crack me up.
Steve

You forgot "a smart businesswoman to bring home the bacon, so I can stay home and drink beer!" :icon_lol:

dreads
01-25-2017, 07:20 PM

Conservatives swear they have morals and values meanwhile they elected a man who has absolutely none,WE all know Trump do not respect women.:stirthepot:

stroguy
01-25-2017, 07:22 PM
OK, you kids have to start your homework. Time for the grown ups to talk.

stroguy
01-25-2017, 07:24 PM
Conservatives swear they have morals and values meanwhile they elected a man who has absolutely none and we all know Trump do not respect women.:stirthepot:

Look how he rapes this poor black woman and throws her to the curb. Mean ole bastard.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cXj_sE4Zxy8

D-Train
01-25-2017, 07:28 PM
You must have eaten too much naval jelly.

You know it's topical....right?

You know you're not supposed to eat your boogers, right? :poke: :icon_lol: :icon_razz:

Vondawg
01-25-2017, 07:33 PM
Jeb Bush ? We were soooo tired of the Bush dynasty and the Clinton dynasty.( he was as confident of winning as Hilary...EARLY ON).. DTrain ...for a new guy here ....Ive been sitting back just kibitzing and it sure seems you sure get off pushing everybody's buttons (especially if that person displays a conservative lean) whilst boasting you've moderated a very popular HD Site in the past, and know how to navigate thru all our BS. I have to ask....why join a group and antagonize and push buttons ? Do you just get off on that kind of thing? Why not join a group be try and be part of it? Not meaning, bend to things you don't agree with but be part of said group. I read thru our site and think ...I wish I was in this area of the country to take a ride with so and so but sure don't feel the love with someone so ready to start a verbal fight at every turn of a subject.

stroguy
01-25-2017, 07:39 PM
Jeb Bush ? We were soooo tired of the Bush dynasty and the Clinton dynasty.( he was as confident of winning as Hilary...EARLY ON).. DTrain ...for a new guy here ....Ive been sitting back just kibitzing and it sure seems you sure get off pushing everybody's buttons (especially if that person displays a conservative lean) whilst boasting you've moderated a very popular HD Site in the past, and know how to navigate thru all our BS. I have to ask....why join a group and antagonize and push buttons ? Do you just get off on that kind of thing? Why not join a group be try and be part of it? Not meaning, bend to things you don't agree with but be part of said group. I read thru our site and think ...I wish I was in this area of the country to take a ride with so and so but sure don't feel the love with someone so ready to start a verbal fight at every turn of a subject.

I can answer for D.........hey look, your shoe is untied..................boing!

taxfree4
01-25-2017, 07:50 PM
There was an old saying:
A man wants:
- a chef in his kitchen

Lol.

All y'all crack me up.
Steve

It's so true, it's like the old saying, "I've been in love with the same woman for 20 years...and if my wife ever finds out she'll kill me."

Having been married more than once I have studied the phenomenon of the man/woman relationship and here it is:

Woman need 3 things from men:

1. Money
2. Sex
3. Emotion
(That's not saying they'll be content when they get it its just the 3 basic requirements)

The problem:

Men are only wired for two.

The money and the sex guy is usually the blue collar guy who is an earner and knows his way in bed but he lacks the emotional hugging, going to a play, crying at movies and (this one I love) not open with his feelings. This is the guy who needs to get a gay friend for his wife to fill in the emotional void.

The money and emotion guy is the businessman who's wrapped up in his business with long hours but doesn't have the strength or the energy left over to perform his husbandly duties. He provides a nice house, nice cars, sends her roses, tells her he loves her etc. but his business is his pleasure. This is the guy who is kind of OK with his wife screwing around, as long as she's discreet as it fills in the sex void. Cheaper to keep her

The emotion and sex guy - the hipsters, they're very big on emotion - hugging, going to plays, crying at movies and very good in bed since he drops his girl off for work at the train station every morning and runs home and watches porn all day so he's up on the latest stuff. He couldn't make a plug nickel if he tried. The girl eventually dumps these deadbeats.

So my advice to my nieces is figure out the two things your potential husband has and which one he lacks and if you can tolerate the one he doesn't have marry him under one condition - NEVER, EVER bring it up again after you say I Do. Yeah, that'll work.

taxfree4
01-25-2017, 07:54 PM
You forgot "a smart businesswoman to bring home the bacon, so I can stay home and drink beer!" :icon_lol:

Women never respect a guy when they have to work while you don't. That's when they give the boss all the sex they're holding back from you.

taxfree4
01-25-2017, 07:57 PM

Dawg, don't sweat it this is child's play.

D-Train
01-25-2017, 08:11 PM

I didn't join to antagonize and push buttons, I'm just engaging in an alternative viewpoint because that's what we're supposed to do. What fun is it to only talk to people that agree with your viewpoint? Am I not allowed to offer a different perspective without being seen as "pushing buttons and antagonizing" the other members? Can I only fit in by keeping my opinions to myself?

I never said I moderated an HD forum, but a motorcycle forum. We allowed members to have similar discussions as these as long as they didn't engage in personal attacks. I try to keep things respectful unless I'm attacked first, and even then I just turn the posters words back on them. I guess I'll just try harder to stay away from discussions of politics and religion, as I seem to offend people and get accused of trying to be antagonistic if I don't agree with someone's POV.

PEACE OUT! Time to get off of my :soapbox:

taxfree4
01-25-2017, 08:20 PM
I didn't join to antagonize and push buttons, I'm just engaging in an alternative viewpoint because that's what we're supposed to do. What fun is it to only talk to people that agree with your viewpoint? Am I not allowed to offer a different perspective without being seen as "pushing buttons and antagonizing" the other members? Can I only fit in by keeping my opinions to myself?

I never said I moderated an HD forum, but a motorcycle forum. We allowed members to have similar discussions as these as long as they didn't engage in personal attacks. I try to keep things respectful unless I'm attacked first, and even then I just turn the posters words back on them. I guess I'll just try harder to stay away from discussions of politics and religion, as I seem to offend people and get accused of trying to be antagonistic if I don't agree with someone's POV.

PEACE OUT! Time to get off of my :soapbox:

In keeping with that sentiment what's your viewpoint on Trump's daughter converting to an Orthodox Jew and the prospect of there being a Kosher kitchen in the White House

D-Train
01-25-2017, 08:23 PM
In keeping with that sentiment what's your viewpoint on Trump's daughter converting to an Orthodox Jew and the prospect of there being a Kosher kitchen in the White House

Sorry, discussions about religion and politics are off limits! I don't want to further antagonize anyone. :icon_rolleyes:

53driver
01-25-2017, 08:28 PM
Dawg, don't sweat it this is child's play.

+1.

Off topic.
No worries.

No personal attacks.
No motorcycle attacks.
No family attacks.

Carry on and keep it "impersonally stimulating."

taxfree4
01-26-2017, 02:29 AM
Sorry, discussions about religion and politics are off limits! I don't want to further antagonize anyone. :icon_rolleyes:

I don't get antagonized, I've built up an impenetrable skin after 3 marriages, one of the benefits of marrying combative, headstrong women. Plus, you can't throw a can of peeled tomatoes at me like my 2nd wife used to, great gal phenomenal body but all Sicilian, crazy as a loon. The White House Kosher kitchen, yea or nay. Do you think Barron would rub a piece of bacon on their steak just to jerk with them? Should cloistered monks be able to run for office.

taxfree4
01-26-2017, 04:39 AM
Just 4 days in office and Trump has fulfilled almost all of his campaign promises, now the wall. I don't know about you but I'm getting a tingling feeling going down my leg.

D-Train
01-26-2017, 08:59 AM
I don't get antagonized, I've built up an impenetrable skin after 3 marriages, one of the benefits of marrying combative, headstrong women. Plus, you can't throw a can of peeled tomatoes at me like my 2nd wife used to, great gal phenomenal body but all Sicilian, crazy as a loon. The White House Kosher kitchen, yea or nay. Do you think Barron would rub a piece of bacon on their steak just to jerk with them? Should cloistered monks be able to run for office.

Umm, frankly I would prefer the White House Cyanide kitchen, but that's just me. If they want to eat kosher, hey, it's a free country, right? As for cloistered monks running for office, why not? They let a Mitt Romney run!

You should read a great book by Jon Krakauer called "Under the banner of heaven: A story of violent faith". It's a real eye opener about the Mormon church. :shock:

OK, gotta go to work. Had the day off yesterday. Try not to miss me too much today. :icon_lol:

taxfree4
01-26-2017, 09:21 AM
See, you can talk about religion and politics without being antagonistic. There mere fact you live in Oregon is somewhat annoying but I'll overlook it.