PDA

View Full Version : Where are the big Mouths now!

seadog
01-26-2017, 06:47 PM
All the nay sayer that said Trump would never be president right up to Obama and Pelosi and all the Hollywood actors that said, that would never happen. I also see that none of the people that said they would move out of this country if Trump was President are still here, WTF, were they just talking to here their jaws working.

stroguy
01-26-2017, 06:53 PM
I'm here sir.

Ixol Phaane
01-26-2017, 07:03 PM
Sometimes it's just hard to string two sentences together.

Bigcityd
01-26-2017, 10:15 PM
As a Canadian, please tell your whining Liberals who threatened to move here if Trump was elected, to stay the hell out of my country. We have plenty of Liberal/social warriors here, we don't need to import any from your country.

https://youtu.be/QxgpMLSK_I8

start at 29 seconds

tiltingf6b
02-26-2017, 07:43 AM
All the nay sayer that said Trump would never be president right up to Obama and Pelosi and all the Hollywood actors that said, that would never happen. I also see that none of the people that said they would move out of this country if Trump was President are still here, WTF, were they just talking to here their jaws working.

I am here - unfortunately I feel it necessary to respect the position of President of the United States - had i met such a self aggrandizing individual as Mr. Donald T. anywhere in my travels, i wouldn't given the megalomaniac his narcissistic fixes no matter how bad he was going through withdrawal.

Time is the best judge of all things.

Seadog you need to ask yourself a question: Why does a person who has become President of the U.S. need to tell himself and others (constantly) how good he is?
pathetic behavior at best, totally lacking a sense of humility an honor - pathology at play.

jm21ddd15
02-26-2017, 06:54 PM
They're all out in fantasy land, Hollywood, tonight, kissing each others asses, and "awarding" each other for being the biggest fakes on the planet. I bet they all get some type of award, even if they don't win an Oscar. You know, libs think "everyone" should get a trophy! And, I saw on the news, they put up a security "Wall" several blocks around the place for the Oscar ceremony! Two faced morons, A Wall is OK for them, but not our Country???? I won't waste anytime watching those fakes.

choptop
02-28-2017, 11:02 AM
They're all out in fantasy land, Hollywood, tonight, kissing each others asses, and "awarding" each other for being the biggest fakes on the planet. I bet they all get some type of award, even if they don't win an Oscar. You know, libs think "everyone" should get a trophy! And, I saw on the news, they put up a security "Wall" several blocks around the place for the Oscar ceremony! Two faced morons, A Wall is OK for them, but not our Country???? I won't waste anytime watching those fakes.

What kind of an award do you get for getting an award and then finding out a couple of libtards fckd up and it really isn't your award ? red face

Steve 0080
05-21-2017, 07:34 AM
A read a partial article from President Vladimir Putin calling the libs in America suffering from political schizophrenia ....almost spit coffee into the air...LMFAO !!!! How many months has it been and they are still not over the loss. The libs are looking under every stone to find SOMETHING to accuse our President of. Actually a little scary! Then the super rich, super gay Anderson Cooper talks about someone taking a dump on Comey's desk on air...how low can they go??? The libs will be in padded rooms before long .

opas ride
05-21-2017, 10:29 AM
I am so "sick and tired" of listening to these idiot left-wing liberals and their made up "BS" to attack Trump, that I have quit listening to the news and don't read the paper...These "sickos" just can't get over the fact that they LOST THE DAMM ELECTION!!!!!....

F6B1911
05-21-2017, 10:37 AM
I am so "sick and tired" of listening to these idiot left-wing liberals and their made up "BS" to attack Trump, that I have quit listening to the news and don't read the paper...These "sickos" just can't get over the fact that they LOST THE DAMM ELECTION!!!!!....

Not me, listening to Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters rants is some of the funniest sh!t ever.

BuzzzPhotos
05-21-2017, 10:57 AM
fake News media should be hung for treason right after Schumer is quartered.

BIGLRY
05-21-2017, 11:35 AM
Not me, listening to Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters rants is some of the funniest sh!t ever.
https://img.memesuper.com/993aa8399a9975185756e0294f42b194_surveyorng-i-agree-with-you-meme_400-400.jpeg

taxfree4
05-21-2017, 12:14 PM

It's pure entertainment look at it like that the more he gets accomplished the loonier they get. Imagine how insane Maxine Waters will get at the next Supreme Court nominee her James Brown wig will fly off her head, Nancy Pelosi's face will crack in half and from all the false accusations he'll sling at the new nominee Chuck "the Serpent" Schumer's nose will do a Pinocchio and poke a hole in the side of John "Judas" McCain's cheekbone. Entertainment at its' best because there's nothing funnier than when Liberals LOSE IT.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oVKEO4o2SHM

taxfree4
05-21-2017, 04:23 PM
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/ca-dem-chair-together-now-fck-donald-trump-crowd-holds-two-middle-fingers-video/

Steve 0080
05-21-2017, 05:21 PM
The best I have read is where Vladimir Putin said, "political schizophrenia" describing the left in this country. I spit my coffee out!!!

BIGLRY
05-21-2017, 05:46 PM
The best I have read is where Vladimir Putin said, "political schizophrenia" describing the left in this country. I spit my coffee out!!!
http://edelman.edelman1.netdna-cdn.com//assets/uploads/2015/09/More-Than-Just-a-Plus-One1-e1442344510625.jpg
https://68.media.tumblr.com/8f1dc64ed367a12d5dc9952d5b27118d/tumblr_nsb3knTCt71re3x32o1_500.gif