PDA

View Full Version : Looks like the board was restored from an earlier date?

willtill
02-26-2017, 07:30 AM
Not sure what is going on with the forum... but looks like the board was restored from an earlier date? I had to use one of my earlier passwords to get back in, and I see the latest posts were from 1/27/2017?

Did we lose data thereafter?

Still can't post smiles in forum posts either.

RickW
02-26-2017, 07:39 AM
Not sure what is going on with the forum... but looks like the board was restored from an earlier date? I had to use one of my earlier passwords to get back in, and I see the latest posts were from 1/27/2017? Did we lose data thereafter? Still can't post smiles in forum posts either. Looks like it went back a month in time. Was like that last night.

Bob Penn
02-26-2017, 08:16 AM
I don't know what happened to the rest of the "Where to in the NE" thread went but we seem to be missing quite a few comments.

The whole discussion including the off shoot thread on Americade are currently gone.

I do feel younger this morning, thank you very much, if that was the plan losing an entire month of dialogue.:icon_lol:

bubbasparks
02-26-2017, 08:28 AM
Weird, I couldn't get on last night. Thought the forum was gone, had to cry myself to sleep last night!!!!

Jimmytee
02-26-2017, 09:35 AM
Phantom posted about this last night. It was to update the server due to it becoming inadequate for the volume of photos and content etc... He said it was going back a month and that it would be eventually all be restored.

imported_SimTech
02-26-2017, 10:23 AM
I took a backup at 10pm last night, and restored one from Jan 28th.

Currently attempting to import the last months data back in now.

Will fix smilies and attachments next!

willtill
02-26-2017, 10:38 AM
I took a backup at 10pm last night, and restored one from Jan 28th.

Currently attempting to import the last months data back in now.

Will fix smilies and attachments next!

Thanks SimTech!

willtill
03-01-2017, 07:14 PM
Hey Simtech,

Any updates towards restoring the forums? we have a lot of data still missing, and the smilies are not working.

Jimmytee
03-01-2017, 07:15 PM
Hey Simtech,

Any updates towards restoring the forums? we have a lot of data still missing, and the smilies are not working.

Yeah, now that confirms that it isn't just me that the smiley's are not working. ;)

53driver
03-01-2017, 08:13 PM
Yeah, now that confirms that it isn't just me that the smiley's are not working. ;)

Sure they are!
:stirthepot:

Phantom
03-01-2017, 11:02 PM
Sure they are!:stirthepot:How in the heck did you get it to click over? They are still not working for me either.He's working on it.

53driver
03-01-2017, 11:49 PM
How in the heck did you get it to click over? They are still not working for me either.He's working on it.

I told you I was good with computers!
:yikes:

You may .notworthy. next time we meet!