PDA

View Full Version : Big shoutout

bubbasparks
02-26-2017, 12:36 PM
Want to say thanks to Bighutch 14, stand up guy and would do business with him anytime. Got a windshield from him today. Thanks man and can't wait to get it mounted along with some other parts from over winter.

Bighutch14
02-26-2017, 03:29 PM
Want to say thanks to Bighutch 14, stand up guy and would do business with him anytime. Got a windshield from him today. Thanks man and can't wait to get it mounted along with some other parts from over winter.

No problem. Hope you like it. Maybe when the weather breaks we can get multiple F6Bs together from the area and ride and/or grab lunch.

jm21ddd15
02-26-2017, 06:46 PM
No problem. Hope you like it. Maybe when the weather breaks we can get multiple F6Bs together from the area and ride and/or grab lunch.

Hey, I'm close, so I'm up for that, too. However, we had a dusting of snow, and the County Trucks dumped about 3" of salt! Now , need a heavy rain, to clean that crap off again. Give me a buzz, when you want to get out. Probably a few more 6s in the area, too.

Bighutch14
02-26-2017, 07:38 PM
Hey, I'm close, so I'm up for that, too. However, we had a dusting of snow, and the County Trucks dumped about 3" of salt! Now , need a heavy rain, to clean that crap off again. Give me a buzz, when you want to get out. Probably a few more 6s in the area, too.

Yah. Dumped a bunch of salt down here too.